The House FM
Here are some links to connect you with some artists who are taking this time of social distancing to connect with listeners through their social media… enjoy!
- for KING & COUNTRY have released new music with the song “Together” – and you can watch them perform and FaceTime with other artists like Kirk Franklin in their “Together – a Night of Hope” event now on YouTube.
- Bulding 429 will begin 4.29 @ 4:29 every Friday @ 4:29pm! Check it out on Instagram.
- Rend Collective hosts weekly “Socially Distant Worship Club” Events on their Facebook on Thursdays at 2pm, featuring worship and acoustic music from their brand new album “Choose to Worship.”
- Artist Natalie Grant has been recording A Song A Day from her home piano and sharing them on her Facebook, and there’s over 30 to check out!
- Aaron Shust is recording at-home interviews with other artists in a new series on his Instagram called Phone Friends. His newest one is an interview with artist Jason Gray.
- TENTHAVENUENORTH hosted a “House Party” of worship, prayer and acoustic songs available online via Facebook.
- Danny Gokey has used his social media to host a “Coffee and Songs” series featuring other artists like Michael Tait & Unspoken! Listen to those conversations here!
- Sidewalk Prophets have been lifting spirits with everything from covers of Broadway songs to sharing their new song “Real to Me” during their online Great Big Family Gathering here!
Let’s keep adding to this list!
If you’ve loved something your favorite Christian artist has shared recently, please send that to us in an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. We appreciate it so much and continue to pray that our listeners find encouragement during this time. Thanks so much!