The House FM
If you have an Amazon Echo or Echo Dot, just say “Alexa, enable The House FM!”
Once you’ve enabled the skill, you can tell your Echo: “Alexa, play The House FM,” then follow the prompts from there.
Alexa can even tell you the name of the song that is playing!
Say “Alexa, ask The House FM what is playing.”
Special for Christmas, you can ask Alexa the following command to listen to Christmas music and get ready for the special holiday!
“Alexa, play All Christmas Music”
Here are some shortcuts to features on The House FM Skill:
You can also say “Alexa, ask The House FM…
- “to play House FM” (Plays The House FM)
- “to Listen Live” (Plays The House FM)
- “to play House of Praise” (Plays our sister network The House of Praise)
- “to play the Comedy Break” (Listen to hilarious Christian comedians)
For instructions on interacting with this skill, just say “help.”
If you can’t get the skill, say Alexa, play The House FM on iHeartRadio.
If you’d like to read more about the skill, click here.
If you have a Google Home device there are several different commands you can use to listen to The House FM! The following voice commands can get you started:
- “Hey Google, play The House FM”
- “Hey Google, play KJTH”