The House FM
We hope you are staying safe and healthy during this time of responding to the COVID-19 pandemic. Here are some resources that may help in practical or encouraging ways!
Here’s what churches will find on the site:
- A free downloadable guide to help churches re-open safely
- COVID-safe reservation and seating plans to understand social distancing as churches open
- Recommendations on supplies churches may need as they re-open
- Tune into The House FM and The House of Worship on Sunday mornings and worship with us!
- Tune into The House of Praise and hear a message from Emmanuel Baptist Church of Enid beginning at 9 a.m. on Sunday mornings!
- Several churches are combating the virus by live streaming services, possibly even your home church. For example, you can check out Life.Church for online services and streams.
FOOD AND OTHER AID
Several Christian artists are offering acoustic online concerts, interviews and more to help encourage and entertain you during this time! Check out what other Christian artists are doing at our Worship on the Web page for several more great suggestions! For example, every morning catch Matthew West offer his Quarantine Quiet Time devotional on Facebook and Instagram Live, 11:30 a.m.