Banner
Call Signs
Title: Loading...
Artist: Loading...
Show Recent Songs
(Listen Now With Playlist)
Skip Navigation Links
Listener Comments

Here's what listeners have to say about The House.  Only a few of the comments we receive are posted here.

If you'd like to share a comment, click here.

Year Selection

Poster Comment
Norwood
germantown, MD
6/25/2015 9:03:26 AM

Hi Tom and Jenn just heard the new song by Toby Mac and Mr. Talkbox, it's definitely a hit TMAC has done it again. It's got me chair dancing at work can't stop rocking to beat. Heard it first at the HouseFM you guys are the best this is where the HITS LIVE!!!!! God bless.

Krystie
Bloomington, IN
6/4/2015 10:45:27 AM

I have been a fan of KLVV since fall 2002, when I found the station online after searching for a reliable Christian radio station for a year, to listen to at work. Your music has helped me to keep up with the times, as my kids would say, or else I would listen to '80s music all the time. I can't always listen, as I have a busy work and class schedule, but I appreciate your responsiveness to listeners. You all at The House and Praise 88 are on my permanent prayer list!

norwood
GERMANTOWN, MD
6/1/2015 1:10:25 PM

Hi I just to say i was listening to the Tom and Jen this morning and the show was so good and the Playlist was simply off the chain for me today 6/1. I'm at work and just couldn't help but dancing and singing my heart was so overwhelmed with joy. I thank God for Tom sharing the quote s from Pastor Giglio that really touched my heart to know how much, what God thinks and how he loves us. God bless the Housefm always thanks for your inspiration.

Amy
Bethany, OK
5/21/2015 12:07:47 PM

Just wanted to say thank you... the music you play helps me keep my mind in the right place. I've been struggling with some health issues and other stuff, and the song you just played ("Praise You in the Storm" by Casting Crowns) was so perfect for the moment. Thanks yall!

Erica
Oklahoma City, OK
5/19/2015 9:48:22 PM

I lived in a small town back in 2007-2010. TheHouse FM was the only Christian radio station I could get to come in out there. I was going through a hard time there, but The House FM allowed me to have Jesus with me every day, even though I felt so alone much of the time. It was one of God's life-boats to save me. When I moved back to the city I wasn't able I hear The House FM very well. I can say now that I am very happy that The House FM comes in loud and strong so I can think back to the time when God was so gracious to me through your ministry. Thank you for being faithful to His leading.

John & Melissa
Kernersville, NC
5/15/2015 7:52:40 PM

God bless. I want to just say I stumbled onto your station traveling across the country. I am an over the truck driver, and sometimes you can't pick up anything good to listen to. I love the variety of christian music, a lot of times it lifts me up and gets me through the day when I'm apart from my wife. I like the beet, and lyrics as well, I find myself tearing quite often when i really listen to the words. I am truly blessed to be able to listen to your station.

DIANA
OK, OK
5/14/2015 10:09:22 AM

Love your station - your selection of songs is very good. You are very inspirational to me I am separated from my dear daughter and grandchildren for over a year and feel so alone. Thank you!

Alan
Fairbanks, AK
5/11/2015 1:14:55 AM

Discovered your station while in OKC area for our kids college events - OCU and OU. I enjoy your variety which I think is a bit broader than some other contemporary Christian stations. I like your taste and mix. I also enjoy the long-play versions you play. Now we listen at home in Alaska. Nice job!

Mason
Clearwater , KS
4/23/2015 11:30:21 PM

Love your guys station help me through a lot in my life it even showed me my true love which is a very beautiful young strong religious lady that I am taking to prom this Saturday the 25 th she means a lot to me and lover your station to, you guys have brought me so close to God in the past couple of days I feel like I could also walk on water I love you all and hope you have a blessed year .

Richard
Wichita , KS
4/18/2015 12:23:27 PM

Great music, Great message, Great staff. Praise God...Something worth listening to. Also like that you throw in some Christian Rap... because we must get young people back to Christ.

Bethany
Wichita, KS
4/17/2015 5:00:24 PM

Wanted to let you know that you played a new song this afternoon. "I'll Keep On." Totally not my style, but the words were wonderful. I am 42, not a young person who grew up with hip hop, But that didn't matter. I downloaded the song this afternoon on ITunes because despite "my style" I needed the words and the reminder. Thank you!

Michelle
Del City, OK
4/16/2015 8:48:23 AM

This station has meant the world to our family. we can rest easy knowing the songs that our children are listening to are good and filled with the promises of God. When we hear them sing to the songs in the car it makes us giggle because they are singing with all their heart and at the top of their lungs. BEST SOUND IN THE WORLD.

Julie
Weatherford, OK
3/26/2015 4:50:09 PM

Thank you for allowing God to speak through you! I was just driving home from work and D.C.said exactly what I needed to hear.I feel like there is so much on my plate right now. My mom has battled several different cancers off and on for 15 years and she is battling very hard now. I am stressed from my first year of teaching. I feel like I am getting sick and I am also in an Easter play this week like Shelby. God is in control and his name will be glorified!

Leroy
Langley, BC, Other
Canada
3/22/2015 1:06:19 PM

At the age of 5 yrs old is when I introduced myself to our God and now at the age under 45, I listen to this station every day for at least a year so far in order to praise our God in my own way to remind of who I am, where ever I am. Praise to our God! And for this station!

Richard
St.John's,
Antigua
3/17/2015 8:58:05 AM

Hi HouseFM, I have been listening to the housefm for over three years now. I live on the island of Antigua in the Caribbean. I listen everyday via internet while working or at home. I love this radio station. The music is uplifting & keeps me awake especially if I am working late at nights. Keep up the great job! You are making a difference in the lives of people.

Anthony
SanDiego, CA
3/15/2015 2:08:15 AM

I love this App it's the best I''m actually 13 and I wish to meet all singers in person, this app is the best now I can sleep peacefully and stay more on Gods track. Thank you guys and God has changed my life I had been to an English encounter and got baptisd after I feel new. The church I go to is Faith tabernacle and my paster is Pastor Jim Morales and Gods my number one Paster. Thank you and God bless you I would love to go to your station it's my dream and take a tour around your holy studio, by the way I'm Christian Apostolic ❤️❤️❤️😊☺️😀😃😄

Marian
Wisner, LA
3/13/2015 11:55:27 AM

I love the house FM y'all have been giving me so much inspiration.I thank God he saved me from childhood cancer and from an abusive marriage.when I came back home my sister listens to 88.7 the cross.so I went to the app store and found your station.And i've been listening to it ever since June of last year.I love y'all so much God bless each and everyone of Y'all.

Ling Ling
Bonn, Other
Germany
3/13/2015 4:00:58 AM

Dear all, I just want to say thank you for being online, I have listened to your online radio since 2010, after I was diagnosed with depression but have since recovered much and helping friends. Since 2014, I lost my job, have been blessed with good spouse who is very supportive, I also enjoyed time with my boys. However, it has not been easy adjusting after working for 20 years. I saw on your website on being a volunteer, I tried to register but it does not apply for overseas volunteers. I would like to volunteer helping you if possible to work online from home, if you need support on counselling for people in Europe, I would be most willing to help from a distance. I have just donated via paypal. Blessings from Germany.

Liborious
Juba South Sudan,
Sudan
3/9/2015 10:25:48 AM

Every day I found my peace once I start listening to My praise FM or the House FM. whenever I feel so down or scared with all the war and killing taking place in Juba South Sudan. I plug in my car audio jack to my phone and be millions of mile away from this war torn country. Love you all @ the Housr FM & My Praise FM Liborious. - fron Juba - South Sudan

Letecia
Blackwell, OK
3/4/2015 8:07:24 AM

I own Anytime Flowers and Your station is always on in the background to keep my workers peaceful. Thank God for all of you and the contributors .

Suzanne
Wichita, KS
2/19/2015 12:17:25 PM

When I was a mother of 2 young songs, I lost my husband and my mother to cancer in a year's time, while also moving to a new area where I knew no one (and since I'm from a broken family, I had no other close family to help me). I had a good church, and God has been very good to me, and in time I married a wonderful man and gained a dear daughter, but still I've doubted that God cares for *me*. Today I went to have a scan done to see if I might have some cancerous cells, and I was so thankful that I didn't! I know that it is God who keeps our bodies and lives together. On the way home, I heard Danny Gokey's testimony on The House FM about his song "Hope in Front of Me" - how he felt God had ignored his prayers after his first wife died (I have felt that way too!) but that God showed him He still had a plan for him, and gave him hope. Thank you, House FM - that helped me connect in faith more to God, knowing I can trust Him and He loves me, and that He knows what's going on. <3

Melissa
Tryon, OK
2/18/2015 12:45:11 PM

I have listened for 6 years. I always share songs i hear with friends and family. 99% of the time it is a God thing right song at the right time. Songs you play make a difference in peoples life everyday. My girls 10&12 can't get the station in the bed room so they play cd's we have won from you. I cant live without this station. you are in our daily lifes! I can go on forever talking about The House FM! WE love it Biggest Fans in Tryon,OK Earl and Melissa Kiser family

Allison
Hinton, OK
2/18/2015 10:22:38 AM

I have listened to The House practically every day since Christmas. It has really helped my mindset. It helps me keep my thoughts positive and centered around the love that Jesus has for me. I've been going through some pretty intense personal struggles, and it seems like anytime I start to lose hope, a song like Hope In Front of Me, or He Knows comes on, and reminds me that I'm not alone. I love listening to all of the stories that listeners share, and all of the insight and thoughts that your DJs share throughout the day. The House has helped me so much in my journey to Christ, and I'm SO happy to say that I got baptized at 3 days ago!!! The House strengthens my faith all throughout the day, and keeps my fired up about Jesus even when I'm not at church. Thank you!

Jamie
Anadarko, OK
2/10/2015 11:57:40 AM

I can't express how blessed I feel to be able to turn on the radio in my car and here the gospel. Whether it be through song or through the messages from your dj's. I do not have a breath taking testimony about how the house saved me at this time but I will say this. God has already showed us in his word that this world will grow drastically darker as time moves forward. I fight daily for sensitivity to the Holy Spirit. I don't ever want to be in a place, where the noise of this world is so loud, I can't hear the Lord calling my name. Your ministry helps me maintain that fight. I can add your encouraging words and music to daily prayer and scripture and be unstoppable... Praise be to God for you what you do...

Ashley
Frazer, PA
2/6/2015 8:38:11 AM

I have listened to the house fm for awhile now, but recently I have been listening to it alot more. I was injured at work in October and have been put on temporary disability. The house fm has made my time at home be more pleasant. I have fallen in love with the station and tune in a lot more.

Patricia
Martinsville, IL
2/5/2015 12:53:29 PM

A few years back due to some choices that I was making I chose to not listen to the House FM because every song had an impact and I knew better and didn't want to be reminded of my sin. But after a good konking on the head the Lord pulled me back to where I needed to be...so the song that really speaks to me every time I hear it is Lincoln Brewster's "Made New".

Candy
mumbai, Other
India
1/22/2015 3:48:57 AM

Hi I live in Mumbai and I listen to yourll regularly. I find myself getting into disturbing thoughts coz I lost my mum to cancer just when I was pregnant since then I feel quite alone. Very often the daily chores and doing things around the house feels quite burdensome and meaningless.... I expect my 10 and 8 year old to understand, but it doesn't always happen. When one day I stumbled upon the song..Do everything and that just put everything into perspective That whatevei do I do for the glory of the one who made me. wow what a revelation what strength. I stopped stressing myself out and knew that God will provide for me what I needed to do for him. With love . Thankyou.

callum
hillsdale, OK
1/19/2015 10:16:55 AM

I listen to the house FM every day, your songs and messages greatly impact me, when I feel down I like to turn on my radio to the house to help remind me that no matter how sad or depressed I am God is always there

Edward
Austin, TX
1/18/2015 1:33:27 PM

I love the House FM. All the music helps to lift me up when i start feeling hopeless. Because of the House FM i have gotten closer to GOD and not ashamed to live the life He has planned for me. Thank you for playing such great music and I hope that others will feel drawn closer to GOD

Lisa
Columbus, OH
1/11/2015 1:53:21 PM

I started listing to the house back when it started in 2004 if Iam correct.It has made me more of a devout Christian and I try everyday to do what the lord has told me to do.The house has made me a better person and Christian by the music and the music .Thank for this wonderful station god bless you.

Sarana
Ponca, OK
1/3/2015 11:33:37 PM

I love this station

michelle
Altus, OK
1/3/2015 9:59:57 PM

i been listening to the house fm for 3 years the music is so up lefting i listen to the house all day even if am not the music stays with me i jam to it in my car while am driveing its awesome.my husband and i dance and sing.were happy when we go into stores and hear the house it's a blessing.

Kathy
Wichita, KS
1/1/2015 6:50:59 PM

I happened to came across House Fm one day 3 years ago when i was painting one day . Music has always been able to speak to me , even before i found the House . But , this ministry has brought me closer to our Lord and Savior and King . When i hear Jenn's devionatiol in the morning , i just know when she reads it over the air , its like The Lord knows what we need when we need it . And i cant help but be so grateful for this radio ministry . May The Lord keep His hand on this ministry !!!'