Call Signs
Title: Loading...
Artist: Loading...
Show Recent Songs
(Listen Now With Playlist)
Skip Navigation Links
Listener Comments

Here's what listeners have to say about The House.  Only a few of the comments we receive are posted here.

If you'd like to share a comment, click here.

Year Selection

Poster Comment
Oklahoma City, OK
6/14/2016 5:03:07 PM

Hi there, my name is Matt Click. A native Oklahoman (and a former graduate from NWOSU at Alva with a minor in mass communications), I just released my first book called Famous Dad: A Hero In His Home (on sale at Amazon). My wife and I just returned home from serving seven years overseas in Asia as missionaries. While overseas we also adopted two little boys from Africa. As an aside, I am legally blind in both eyes. All these years God has been so faithful to us. He has been with us every step of the way.

Great Bend, KS
5/20/2016 10:50:17 AM

Christ is the most significant part of my life. It is through Him that I'm even still here. I've had some shots at permanently ending at my life, but thanks to God answering prayers, and you praying for me, I'm still here. I have many reasons to be thankful for the greatness and grace of our Almighty God. Now that I've been making a spiritual change in my life, I come to God more than I ever had. I pray more (as of last night), I go to church more often. I believe God is on the move and He's leading me somewhere great in this life. Praise the Lord and God bless The House FM.

Burns Flat, OK
5/19/2016 1:53:02 PM

Before I listened to 94.3 (Harvest Time) out of Elk City. There was something missing from this station. The message. I loved the Christian Music. Now I listen to you and your message. You have it all! God Bless

Stillwater, OK
4/25/2016 1:35:07 PM

I can find any music that I hear on the radio easily on YouTube with the exception of the music I hear on The House. Occasionally I hear something on The House that inspires me to run that extra mile, do the extra rep, smile at the next person I see, or even ask someone I don't know how I can help make their day better. Yesterday that song was Ready or Not by Britt Nicole. Today I was able to figure out the name of the song by looking it up on your 7-day playlist. Thank you, and thank God for inspiring something in Miss Nicole's heart to write a song that could energize a young man trying to make a small difference in the lives of others

Erick, OK
4/25/2016 12:34:56 PM

Listen everyday at home in my vehicle yard work or fishing I'm always listening keeps me uplifted and going everyday

Arkansas City, KS
3/29/2016 8:27:54 PM

I love The House! It is amazing and it speaks to me so much. There is a huge variety of music, and I love how upbeat it is! Thank you!

Ponca city, OK
3/13/2016 10:17:23 PM

I was babtized yesterday and the house helped me soooooooo much

Weatherford, OK
3/11/2016 10:23:17 AM

I am just leaving this comment to encourage everyone to give if possible. I don't know if people will see this or not but I would just like to share! Giving is always hard for my family. We are young, have young children, and we aren't financially perfect. No one is and I understand that! God will always provide and he will make sure the money is there this year whether you are pledging $5 or $50. I'm praying for this ministry to keep going. I need the house fm for my family. I want my kids to see me worshiping God even in the car. The House helps us do that! He will always provide. So I ask, please remember that when donating!

Ponca City, OK
3/9/2016 1:32:05 PM

Many there at The House already know Isabella's story, but for those that don't I will share. This ride that Shanna and I have been on with Bella has been a rollercoaster to say the least. Bella was deaf, yes I said was!! We spent the better part of a year when she was 2-3 years old going from specialist to specialist and finally came to the conclusion we were going to have to have cochlear implants put in. We posted on the prayer wall and I called Brent the morning show host then and he let me cry and prayed for us over the phone. Shanna and I were amazed how many people from around the world were praying for Bella. After the prayer wall and talking with Brent we headed for an Auditory Brain Stem Response test. The dr came out and looked me in the eyes and said in all her years she had never seen this where they had diagnosed a child 100% deaf and then all of a sudden said child has 100% PERFECT hearing. Now a journey is far from over she still has other disabilitis like microcephaly and autism, but we are managing it day by day with God's help. But I believe whole heartedly that God still is in the miracle business and w/o this ministries pray wall those prayers would have never reached God and we would never have witnessed His awesome healing power in healing Bella's deafness.

Kaw City, OK
3/5/2016 1:03:32 PM

I have been with my praise or the love station KLVV. I love the station I loved David meece when he started it and all the other artist that Have ever played! Listening to the station has kept my spirits up kept my thoughts on the Lord and made every day greater!I am anticipating the Lords return more every day!!Jesus is absolutely the greatest thing that has ever happened to the world!

Lawton, OK
3/5/2016 3:08:59 AM

I live in Lawton Oklahoma. I have 2 trantulas and one ball python. I go around to schools and church youth groups giving presentations with my trantulas. It has been fun. I use verses from the bible as I am giving my presentation to point people to God. It has been awesome doing this. I ask that you keep me in prayer as I continue this. I have also given the same presentation to adult classes as well.

Enid, OK
3/1/2016 12:59:53 PM

I because of the house and praise FM prayer wall I could help one who had on it.That a Faimly member who committed suicide. I have been through this so God used me to help this person. If we didn't have the house and praise this couldn't happen. A early bird pleadger

Wellington, KS
2/24/2016 11:56:06 AM

I've been listening to The House FM for a long time! Wichita Had a Christian station that I listened to, but once I found The House FM I never went back because I just loved all the DJs so much and I actually FELT GOD with your station MORE. The House always blessed me, but never like it did the last year. I was placed on disability n 201 by my surgeon because I had gotten hurt really bad once more on my job as a Physical Therapy Assistant and was looking at #4 & 5 neck surgeries. I had them really close together along with many procedures to help me with my pain and the nerve damage migraines. I'm a social butterfly and would talk to people every day about God. Its who I am... the group I worked with called me the "Preacher" of the bunch and I just loved it. But since 2012 I've been in my house non stop ALONE and AFFLICTED which lead to a bad depression. I prayed and prayed and then finally God told me to shut the TV OFF and to get in His Word but to also turn on music. I started doing this and day after day so many songs started ministering to my heart and soul. Since thing.. Now the first thing I do is TURN ON the House FM and when a song comes on sometimes I just can't help but to get up and praise God with dance. I'm not a dancer by any means and with my health I have to be VERY careful, but I get up and move how I can that day. I LOVE this station and God ministers to me through it as well as the DJs. I have NO doubt that God is doing a great thing thru this station to minister to people ALL over the world! Thank you for yielding to the prompting of the Holy Spirit as you all create the play lists everyday! You are truly a blessing from God!

2/17/2016 12:19:35 PM

A few weeks ago Pastor told the story of how he ran across a young man without anything to keep him warm. He went to go get him a blanket and when he got back the guy was gone. I couldn't get this story out of my head so "Quilts of Hope" was born. I love to quilt and God turned it into a ministry. I collect clothes that people throw away and turn them into quilts for the homeless. The name "Quilts of Hope" came about because as I take discarded clothing, things that have lost their purpose and turn them into something beautiful and useful. God showed me that He can also take our lives if we give it to Him and turn it into something beautiful and with a purpose. The quilts have imperfections and small stains in them to show that it doesn't matter, God can still use us and turn our lives around. This gives us Hope. I never thought that my hobby would become a ministry.

Visalia , CA
2/10/2016 12:53:50 PM

Ok it has been 12 years in waiting for a place to call Church. It has been a journey most diffently I have learned and still learning to trust God. Still waiting so Surprise me Lord!!

stillwater, OK
2/9/2016 5:22:08 PM

Last year I accepted the challenge to pray for God to suprise me not realizing how bold of a prayer that really was. At the time, I had a job I didn't love and had been hoping to switch to another department within the company. On day 4, I was told my position was going to be eliminated and I needed to find employment elsewhere. I was devastated. That evening I applied online for a job in the same area of interest but for another company and got it! I ran into a coworker from my previous position recently, (two years later). She told me her family was considering separating when she heard my story and how I prayed for God to suprise me... she prayed the prayer also and now her and her whole family are attending church together! God is so good... you just have to trust him!

Tinker AFB, OK
2/7/2016 3:36:41 PM

A few months ago I felt lead to start thanking God for my husband's promotion. Last Thursday while he was driving to work he prayed Surprise me God. When he got there his boss told him he needed to get his packet ready to be sent up as he is being considered for a promotion. We continue to pray for Him to surprise us as well as thanking him for what is coming. Lori, Oklahoma

Jeffersonville, IN
1/30/2016 4:13:37 AM

I took the "surprise me God" challenge yesterday. My daughter has several mental health challenges and we have 2 cats that are very therapeutic for her. Our apartment complex has a 1 pet policy and after talking with our landlord yesterday and showing her the letter that my daughter's therapist wrote, I was told it wouldn't be a problem to keep both of the cats. Praise God for answering prayer. This would've been damaging to my daughter's mental health if we couldn't keep them both. I love listening to the HouseFM. My co-workers and I listen online and we love you all. Keep doing what you do. You rock.

1/28/2016 7:54:30 AM

Blessing time wuen Im listenig you guys. God bless you!

Wichita, KS
1/22/2016 9:08:53 AM

My wife our kids and i love listening to house fm so much my kids prefer it over any other music. And so inspirational for all of us, also helped me find religous people at work..

Wichita, KS
1/21/2016 12:58:03 PM

When I was younger I got into witchcraft, due to my curiosity. After that I started to get depressed and numb started cutting myself, became distant from life in general. Started searching in the wrong places. Became obsessed with satanism, demon possession but then my dad had just became a Christian. Him and I sat in his car one day and he told me to listen to a song failure to excommunicate by Relient K. It opened my eyes and I started going to church. Now my past is hunting me. I have nightmares from my past, but I try everyday to push through it. When I turn on house fm there is always a song that protains to what I am feeling right then and there, and there is comfort in knowing that I am not alone.

Ponca City, OK
1/20/2016 9:50:19 AM

I am taking the 30 day challenge on My Praise FM and had been taking the challenge since New Years. Since I've been taking the challenge, I've noticed my attitude has changed since I quit listening to secular music and the radio stations that plays that type of music and switched over to listening to Christian music again. I used to listen to Christian music before when I lived in Kansas City, Kansas, but then I quit after I backslid from God. I recently committed my life back to God and only listen to Christian music. The only set back of taking this challenge is when I have to go into a businesses, stores and, or restaurants where they have secular music on and any of those type of radio stations that plays secular music turned on, which most time is hard to ignore when I go into those types of businesses, which is pretty much every day for me. I listen to My Praise FM on KLVV Praise 88.7 FM in Ponca City, Oklahoma. I listen in the mornings and in the evenings and even sleep with the radio station on too. I actually keep the radio turned on to KLVV-FM all day and night in my house,even while I am watching TV, or even when I am not home, either. As of today I am nearly done with my 30 day challenge that I am taking for My Praise FM. I still at least another week to go.

Oklahoma City, OK
1/19/2016 12:37:26 PM

House FM changed my life!!! I started listening August 2014 after going through probably the darkest time of my life and haven't stopped since. I guess I did my own 30 day challenge which has turned into over a year of listening EVERY day! It's on in my car to and from work and streaming on my computer while at work. Every song that's played is encouraging and reminds me that God's grace, love, and forgiveness is never ending. I grew up in a Christian home, went to church every week, and was involved with the local youth group. But something was missing ... when I found The House FM the void was filled. There is just something special about Christmas music. I don't even enjoy other music these days.. in my mind if I'm going to listen to music why would it not be music that speaks the 100% truth! It also helps me live the life I know God has intended for me. I'm not saying that if you only listen to Christian music your life will be perfect and easy but I am saying that you'll be constantly reminded that God is always fighting for you! It's so cool to have God's word constantly running through your head!! Thank you House FM!!

Flandreau, SD
1/18/2016 9:20:27 AM

I have The House FM on all day Monday through Friday while at work. I find that I wake up in the morning with Christian music playing in my head. What a great way to wake up for someone like me who really does not like or function well when first waking. Thank you!

Bartlesville, OK
1/7/2016 8:27:32 AM

I started the 30 Day challenge on the first day, and I was extremely surprised and delighted by the responses I received from the staff. Thank you for caring so much, and may God continue to bless your station. The only time my wife and I don't listen to The House in the car, is when we have to go to Tulsa. When that happens we lose the signal. Again, thank you and may God continue to bless your station, staff, and volunteers. Rob Kelley, Bartlesville, Oklahoma.

Dewey, OK
1/4/2016 12:13:34 PM

I love listening to your station. It's very uplifting and it seems to give me the message I need through the whole day. My wife and I have come a long way in our relationship because of the music and messages.