Banner
Call Signs
Title: Loading...
Artist: Loading...
Show Recent Songs
(Listen Now With Playlist)
Skip Navigation Links
Listener Comments

Here's what listeners have to say about The House.  Only a few of the comments we receive are posted here.

If you'd like to share a comment, click here.

Year Selection

Poster Comment
kendra
El Reno, OK
11/17/2014 4:03:30 PM

The summer of 2012 my family and I took a vacation to Texas and also to visit my in-laws. While we were supposed to have a break away from normal life the devil attacked. My husband and I got into an unexplained altercation that almost led to a nasty divorce. It was there at my in-laws church I was introduced to Christian radio. My mother in law asked me to do a 30day challenge once we went back to Oklahoma to listen only to Christian radio station. She blessed an ankle charm and told me to keep it on until my 30 day challenge was complete. Once we got back I found the house FM. On Aug 11th 2012, I can still remember the song that was playing when I tuned in - Sidewalk Prophets "live like that" - and to this day, just over 2yrs later I have stayed faithful to your station, I still wear my ankle charm and my life has forever been changed. My husband and I have mended our relationship and are very blessed. Thank You!

Naomi
Ponca city, OK
11/14/2014 12:29:12 PM

I started listening to the christian station just the other day and it's changed my life. Now that i hear pop music it really does disturb me really bad and it makes me unconfortable

machi
fort cobb,
11/14/2014 8:40:27 AM

i listen to the house fm when im am on a test it halps

Francesca
Newcastle, OK
11/12/2014 11:05:40 AM

The house fm just starts my day and completes it with a smile. I love always getting to praise my Lord and Savior while driving. When I am having a bad day it seems like just the right song comes on when i need to hear it.

Astrid Vanessa
San Jaun, Other
Puerto Rico
11/11/2014 12:44:19 PM

It has given me the opportunity to worship the Lord and listen to His word while I am working. It is a privilege, an honor, and most of all a blessing to listen to this radio station all the way from Puerto Rico.

Diana
Oklahoma City, OK
11/10/2014 10:08:00 AM

My road with Christ started in Jail. It has been rough at times since I was put back into the real world. Many times I am wondering how to make it through the next problem and I get in my car to go to the next place and while listening I begin to see the light through all the darkness around me. Stations like yours help me to get through those rough times. Many times the station doesn't come through very well and has bad bleed through from other stations but when I need it the most the song playing at the moment helps me to see Christ around me and gives me the joy to make it through another trial with joy as Christ commands us to.

Jesse
Marshall, OK
11/10/2014 6:46:14 AM

The House FM has helped me through some difficult times. It has helped my children and myself through a divorce, through being laid off from my job of 20 years, and now through a custody battle. It has kept me upl

Melanie
Kingfisher,
11/10/2014 3:36:57 AM

The House FM has impacted my life in so many ways it is hard to narrow it down but 2 specific times I would like to share. I was walking in the closest spiritual walk with Christ since being saved as a teenager. I had been serving in my local church in various ways; helping with the youth on Wednesday evenings, teaching children in Sunday school rotation, & Falls Creek help & much more. When out of nowhere my marriage came under attack from the enemy in the form of affairs. I was more than devastated to say the least. Since we lived in a small town as much of us do around rural America, I was in constant contact with "the other women". I knew it would be my biggest test. Plumb came with the song "God I Need You Now" & it would play on the House FM in my darkest hours. It became my go-to song begging for Him to show me the way to carry on. Janelle was a D.J. back then & she would share scripture & her perspective on life just when I needed to hear it the most. The House FM staff & songs became my private personal spirit-led cheerleaders without even knowing it. The churches this lady & I attended were 1 block from each other, our girls were best friends & in the same class, & she & I served on a committee together. During a one on one talk, she threatened suicide over the situation. I found myself sitting with her crying in my lap. I picked up the Bible to tell her of God's love. Of course she asked why I was being so nice & I told her of Christ"s love, mercy, & forgiveness. I knew then that Christ reigned in my life because I did not have the strength on my own given the circumstances. In my "B.C. days", (Before Christ days as I refer to it! LOL) I would have just ended the entire ordeal with a fist fight but I had turned my life over to Christ & I knew that His power was working through me. But as the time began to pass the heat of the test of my faith got more & more heated as I was put in situations where I was asked to help her directly. For example, her car broke down, I was the one called to help jump it off. It didn't work, so I gave her daughter a ride home. I recall literally telling the Lord, "are you kidding me?" & he quietly answered "you are the one who preaches to your own young kids WWJD?" I felt like Job but on a much lesser level as no one was dying. I felt like my Abba Father & Satan were having a showdown where He said "I will allow fill in the blank". . I finally found the prayer wall on the house FM as I knew I needed as many prayer warriors as I could find. After posting anonymously to the House FM prayer wall, I read the messages that others were posting on my behalf. I began to feel a peace among the chaos of it all. Our kids attended Wednesday night church together as well. I had backed out of teaching ss & wednesday night lessons as I knew scripture says those who teach will be held to a higher accountibility. Prior to all this, God had also been laying on my heart other mission projects. After reading "The Advent Conspiracy" I burn with a passion to dig clean water wells in countries where thousands die daily for lack of clean water. With much prayer, God spoke to my heart saying it was okay to still carry out mission projects.So I took the biggest leap of faith I had ever taken & with the help of children ranging from ages 4 to 6th grade, & 2 other churches with lots of adult Leaders & helpers. I organized a fundraising event & listed it on the House FM announcement section & sent up prayers that people would come so that we could help save lives & spread the love of Christ. I received a phone call out of the blue & it was someone calling for tickets to the event & said they had heard it on the HOUSE FM. The night of the event we had a lady stop in & said she heard what we were doing on the House FM. She was in hurry to go feed cattle & couldn't stay to eat with us but she handed me some money. When I looked, it was a $100 bill!!! At the end of the night we had collected just over $2700. The cost of the well was $2500. The amount of money we spent on food we had to buy that wasn't donated was $200. Only the power of the Holy Spirit can "WOW" in those ways. To God be the Glory alone! In the midst of my storm in my marriage, God showed me how to not let the enemy who roams around looking for someone to devour get in the way of HIS PLANS. He showed me the beauty in the ashes!! Without the $50 in tickets & $100 in donation that we received by those hearing on the House FM, we would not have been able to do all we did. All I could do was cry with joy. By Christmas that year, our well was completed & we have pictures of it. What a Christmas gift to those countless men, women, & children!!! Thank you Abba Father! So intertwined, those are 2 ways The House FM have impacted my life. My marriage continues to get stronger & stronger each day & thankfully we didn't end up just another statistic. We continue to stand on God's promises. My kids & I rock out to songs on the House FM to the point I know when we pull up to stop lights people are like "what are they doing"! Thank you for being a radio station that strives to put God first & sharing family friendly messages of speaking Christ into the lives of thousands daily worldwide. The staff are always friendly at public events. Thank you for letting me get the opportunity to "Write my story". Jeremiah 29:11

Tammy
Wichita, KS
11/9/2014 9:58:08 PM

The House FM has changed my life complete and gave me hope and has helped me grow Closer to God. I started listing to the House FM in Sept 2013 when I got challenged to listen to it. Bart (who is now my husband) Challenged me to listen to it for 30 days and I did and I am so glad I started listing to it. I love to sing along with the radio and the radio Station I was listening to was a Country Station and I would only sing along with certin songs but since I started listening to the House FM I sing along with all the songs I love all the songs but my favorite song is God is Not Dead by Newsboys and Jesus Freak by DC Talk and I feel that the song Jesus Freak says alot about me because I Love Jesus with all my Heart and Soul. Thank-you House FM and God Bless You

mike
wichita, KS
11/9/2014 8:58:44 PM

right now I am still waiting. everyone tells me god is testing me I don't know how much longer I can go on though. I Have a condition called lymphedema and it affects both my legs causing them to swell to very large. I have lost my job because of this condition. I have depleted my savings to make sure I have insurance for me and my wife. we goto food bank and other places for food. we currently have a limited income that will expire in july and after that I don't know how I will provide for her. I have started a go fund me account to help take care of bills for my treatments that insurance doesn't cover but I have not had one donation. I have been trying for a month to raise some money but I have not raised one dollar. here is the link if some one would please help us up that would be so nice. think of it as a mystery santa gift and it really doesn't need to be more than 5$. if enough people donate it would go a long way. Because there is new advancements in the care for this horrible condition and if I could raise enough money I could get the treatment and back on my feet and get a job. so I can provide for my wife. now the link and thanks for reading this http://www.gofundme.com/mikes-lymphodema

Jason
Oklahoma City , OK
11/9/2014 7:58:05 PM

When I was 5 I was ram over by a pickup truck for 5 to 10 minutes right below my knees. I have never had knee surgery and am completely healed. When I was 9 my grandmother asked me if I had prayed yet and I told her that I didn't know how to pray. I became a christian and work for sonic and they moved us to Oklahoma City about 3 years ago. We found the house and listen to it in our vehicles on the way to and from work. I think you all for the music and all the Dj's that work there. They all do a wonderful job so thank you all very much.

Elisabeth
Wichita , KS
11/9/2014 1:29:57 PM

The song that has impacted my life is "He knows my name". It has impacted me because it shows me that I don't have to popular or famous because I am famous and popular in Gods. I am glad that this song is on the radio. 😊

Austin
Arkanss City, KS
11/7/2014 7:42:04 PM

Thank you for this ministry.I listen to the House Fm everyday. I have listened to the House Fm For 4 years.I am currently going to college at Emporia State in Kansas. I am having self doubt and trouble loving for myself. The Lord has used this great radio station to help encourage me.I know my school plays silly songs but I really love this station alot. I have been fighting the enemy and Jesus Christ has been there for me. Even on Dec 1999 when I got saved. I can tell he is there even when I don't believe it. Christ has showed me what I need to work on through my struggles. I know he loves me and cares about me more than anyone does. I am learning to trust Him more. The House F.M. has been there playing songs that i NEEDED at right time like Closer by Group One Crew and Let it be Love by Family Force 5.I had had put both of these songs on the favorite song alert.

Anita
Ponca City, OK
11/7/2014 8:18:57 AM

I started listening to the House in 2004 the year I lost my Dad and my sister and I have listened to it everyday since. It seems as if anytime things in my life are falling apart I can always turn on the House and the perfect song is playing for me. I lost my mother in 2010 and anytime I am down it seems as they are always playing the right song that I need. Just like this morning I going through trials and the devil is really trying to tear me down I turned on the radio and a song was playing and it said when you dont know what to say just say Jesus. And that is what I really needed today. Thank you so much for this station. It has helped me through some dark times.

Janay
Oklahoma City, OK
11/7/2014 5:35:21 AM

God called me to be in ministry many years ago and being hurt in ministry and taking a "break" almost 8 years ago, the beginning of 2013 God began dealing with me and my family again to rekindle the ministry passion! Having lunch with a friend one day and discussing this I simply made the statement if this is really real, God is going to have to write it in the sky. This was in March of 2013. May 20, 2013 our home was destroyed in the Moore tornado!!! There is so much more to this story of how God revealed his self to me and just reassured that it is time to step up to the plate and let go of all those past hurts which God has done a major healing process over the last 8 years. I want to be able to Write My Story and share with others what God has done and help those who are hurting!

Tarri
Anthony, KS
11/6/2014 2:38:59 PM

About 3 years ago I was scanning through stations in my van and I came across your radio station.. You was playing a song by Mandisa called Good Morning.. My husband and I were going through alot of family problems at the time.. your songs lifted me,, the dj's lifted my spirits... August 22 of this year I lost my husband of 19 years... I kept listening to your station and the songs kept me lifted up and encouraged especially the one Stronger and the one by Mandisa called Overcomer.. I thank God that I found your radio station.. I dont listen to secular music any longer.. the dj's, songs, artists and the station has made a huge impact in my life.. May the Lord bless you all abundantly.

Jennifer
Ponca City, OK
11/6/2014 2:27:54 PM

My most recent story would be in March. My husband was hurt at work. A phone call I will never forget. When everything settled I spent the first couple of nights at the hospital with him. Then my Mother-in-law stayed with him one night so me and our kids could go home and I could repack something's and get a good night sleep. On our way back to the hospital we were listening to the House FM like we always do and singing to all the songs. Then the song Whom Shall I Fear by Chris Tomlin came on. As I was singing along I just started crying. It hit me hard that no matter what we were going through that God is always beside us and that his angels had our backs. Now every time that song comes on I look at my husband that is walking, alive, and with us and shed a few happy tears. Now my motto is "God's got this!!!" Thank you for you wonderful ministry. Keep up the awesome work! GOD BLESS!!!

Kathy
Norman, OK
11/6/2014 2:23:26 PM

About 3 years ago in response to multiple health problems, chronic pain and a new medication I developed panic attacks. Through medical management, much prayer, Christian friends, church and the house FM I am handling the panic attacks better and they are diminishing. When they come out of the blue, listening to Christian music and focusing my mind on the words and Christ brings so much peace.

Gwenevere
Altus, OK
11/5/2014 5:37:04 PM

The song come as you are by Crowder really impacted me. A couple weeks ago I heard the song for the first time it really hit me then because being bullied my whole life I didn't feel accepted. The lyrics in the song told me that I'm accepted doesn't matter what anyone else says about me but the Lord my Savior accept me for who I am. I need to come to his throne as I am. You accept me for who I am and it does not matter what I was told as a little kid what I was told as a teenager.

Celeste
Wichita, KS
11/5/2014 2:45:07 PM

A couple of years ago,I found out I could listen to the radio at work while data processing. My praise and worship world exploded! I listen every work day, both Praise FM and The House and Jesus has impacted my life. I believe that your ministry is a huge impact because when people tell me today's kids are messed up, or today's music is messed up I correct them. I say they are listening to the wrong music! There are millions of extra-ordinary kids out there-I see them at Passion Conferences (I'm a Doorholder)and as "worship mobs" with Hillsong, at church. God's next generation is our future and I am certain they will lead us well. Thank you to THE HOUSE for all you do!!!

Elmer
Wichita, KS
11/5/2014 11:22:50 AM

I was hit with a divorce which destroyed everything within me, I felt alone I had turned my back on my siblings earlier to try to save the marriage so I felt isolated. Was sitting in my room with thoughts going through my head of I have nothing left, loaded my 45 pistol was getting close to calling it quits when I heard a song on the House Miracle and God said this is not the way let me love you, you are not alone. Called and spoke to 2 precious people Carder and Jan which helped me to come back to reality. Things have been moving along I have new friends my siblings are closer to me then ever. My daughter, son and I are drawing closer. I am beginning to set goals. I am forever grateful to the Station for the music and word at the right time when God is teaching me something. I always pray for the Staff as they are true warriors in a spiritual battle to save those who feel there is no other way. Praise God and thank you Jesus for all those involved at this Station.

Danyel
Wichita , KS
11/5/2014 11:14:09 AM

Being able to not only sing openly about Jesus but to be able to turn on my radio and hear a station dedicated solely to sharing Jesus with whosoever will is just awesome!! The biggest blessing of Housefm for me is listening to my 5 year old daughter sing whole heartedly about her Jesus. And when she discovers that other vehicles have her music she is estatic!! May God continue to bless every Housefm employee, volunteer, prayer partner, financial partner, and every person that works so very hard that no one sees.

Cody
Attica,
11/4/2014 2:09:40 PM

I was flipping through the stations, heard a song, liked it, then realized it was a Christian song, started stopping on your station to catch that song, started looking other songs, started reading the Bible more, stopped listening to secular music entirely, stopped secular entertainment entirely, now I only listen to Christian music or sermons by my favorite pastors and I only read the Bible and biblical related things Thank you so much for your radio ministry, God used it to transform my whole life

Gabrielle
ARKANSAS CITY, KS
11/4/2014 11:37:24 AM

Hi my name is Gabrielle or Gabby as most people call me. I am 14 and I am a Christian. I was baptized when I was seven but it wasn't because I truly believed. I got baptized because all my friends were doing it. So I went on living my life the same as always. Then when I was thirteen my dad introduced me to The House FM. I heard about the Winter Jam on the radio and my dad took me and the rest of my youth group to it. The preacher guy was talking about how some people just say they are Christians but aren't really living a Christian life, it was almost as if he was talking right to me. He said, if we wanted to rededicate our lives to Jesus we had to stand up. At this point I am crying and fighting against myself but almost without knowing I stand up and am crying my eyes out and my dad just wraps me in his arms and says "It's okay now, it's okay." So that was a night I never forgot. It was the place where my journey as a Christian really began. Every day of the week I am fighting to stay on the right track, fighting to resist temptation. Some days I do fall to sin but God picks me back up and forgives me and I try to do better the next time. The House Fm has really been a big help to me during my journey. I get some really good laughs from the DJs and sometimes they play the right song at the right time. I am really thankful for you guys and I love you all and think you guys are some of the coolest people ever. Thank you for being a good influence on my life.

Nancy
Enid, OK
11/3/2014 11:00:01 PM

Hearing these precious songs keeps me closer to Jesus and His precious words of encouragement and love. Thank you for giving us the chance to keep in the word everyday through thru this beautiful music. Thank You Jesus for all You do!!!!

Steven
Hinton, OK
11/3/2014 9:58:43 AM

I am a worship pastor at my church so I listen to a lot of music and sing a lot of music. But when I want to experience personal worship time with our heavenly Father, the HouseFM is a great source to aid in that time. It is something that I don't have to plan out or help program, I can just sit back or drive down the road and listen to or sing with the radio.

Micah
Marland, OK
11/3/2014 6:10:29 AM

I love that when i listen to you everyday in my car and on my phone that im praising God. It lifts my heart to him and gives me a feeling of thankfulness!!! I love your station and thank God for you everyday!!!!! Yall are such a blessing!!!

jessica
fairfax, OK
11/2/2014 5:57:06 PM

I lived in Stillwater when I started listening to this station and lived with my now husband, but we weren't married then. we were living in sin and had a 5 month old daughter when this happened: we fought all the time, i was raised in church and knew we were sinning i just didn't know if I could go back to God. a normal day i took my daughter with me to get groceries. when I got turned the car on this station came on and the song Hold us Together by Matt Maher was playing. and that was the first day of the rest of my life. I started reading my Bible every single night and went to church alone. after a month and a half of praying i felt God wanted me to leave my boyfriend so i moved in with my parents and took our daughter with me. but I would still pray for him, and talked to him about my renewed faith. that December I went to visit family about 7 hours away and talked to him on the phone on the drive there and back 14 hours all together. there was a week gap between phone calls. that last 7 hour phone call he told me he went to church alone and got saved. I just teared up and my heart filled with unforgettable joy. we are now married and baptized. though were ridiculously poor its still amazing and all it took to start that journey was a song on this radio station! :)

Rebecca
Enid, OK
11/2/2014 4:20:14 PM

For the longest time I thought the "right song at the right time" thing sounded kind of weird. But things have changed. I recently went through a tough time in my life. I was under conviction by God. I've never felt anything like I felt that night. I was up late, maybe 2:00 - 3:00 A.M. talking to my mom about it. When I was feeling better, I went to bed and turned on the radio. I told myself "Even if the song I hate the most comes on, I'm not changing the station." The first song that came on said "cry out to Jesus" ( David Crowder Band? ) and I did. I laid in bed a cried and cried. It was like God was speaking directly to me. The next five songs, I must admit, were mostly songs I don't like, but they spoke to me too. ...And then the tough one came. The song I really, REALLY don't like (-COUGH- Lucrae, Tell The World -COUGH-) came on. I still stayed put and didn't change the station. The words of the songs struck my heart just as much as the others had. I now understand it better when I hear someone tell about "the right song at the right time". I've had my experience with it. Since that night, I have been baptized, which was what God was telling me to do, I believe. I so appreciate this station. Forever my #1 fav. Thank you so so much. Love, Becka <3

Leonard
Pawnee, OK
11/2/2014 2:28:16 PM

My wife Ruth and I had the opportunity to help raise 4 of our Grandchildren. They had gone through quite a bit at their ages 4 through 11 at the time. We started teaching them about God and the blessings that he will give you. One friday I got off work and headed home. My Grandson Deuce was 9 at the time and I asked him if he wanted to go to a football game. Pawnee was playing out of town and Woodlands and Morrison were both playing at home. I asked him which one he would like to see. He said Morrison, so we headed that way and as I was paying to get into the game their was an FFA girl selling chances for a new Artic Cat 425 4 wheeler. Deuce's eyes got real big and he said Grandpa can we buy a chance to win the ATV. I said sure Deuce but we have to grab the fender and I will grab the other. As we grabbed the fender I claimed Mathew 18:19 and Deuce was in agreement. Well when it came time to draw the ATV, my name was drawn and Deuce had his ATV. At 9 years old he had the faith. I saw what God can do and it has never stopped. We pray at every meal and claim all the blessing that God has given us. God is good all the time. FWC of Pawnee has helped us so much through the years and God has blessed us. Thank You for wanting to hear my story.

Karen
Nipawin, Other
Canada
11/1/2014 11:49:21 PM

Three years ago I was diagnosed with MS. At the time of my attach my eyes were like "a camelian" (as a friend put it). Because they "moved all over the place", my balance was affected and my eyes "felt heavy". This meant lots of lying down with my eyes closed. I was very upset emotionally and had lots of questions like "Now what?". God's Word spoken through the DJ's and the songs helped me through this tough time. Now again I have lots of questions because of mom's health, work issues and a complicated relationship I have found myself in. Once again a song and or something a DJ said or a Bible passage talked about will correlate with a Bible passage I have read that will speak to me at that time. So "Thank you" for every moment of every day that you folks speak the Truth through word and song.

Amy
Wichita, KS
11/1/2014 9:38:58 PM

I don't listen to this station very often, but whenever I do, it always serves to help me stay in a good mood. Recently there have been many times on this or another station when "King of My Heart" by Love and the Outcome has played just when I needed to hear it. This song helps remind me that God can see me through the stressful situations I'm currently facing.

Matthew
Shidler, OK
11/1/2014 8:19:37 PM

We all have those days where it seems like no matter what we touch, we make it worse...Well, I was waist deep in the middle of one of those kind of days and I had to go to the post office. I got in my car and "He Is With Us" by Everfound was playing. Needless to say, my circumstances were put into proper perspective and joy flooded my soul at the mere thought of The Holy Spirit guiding each step I was taking and I was able to drop the hollow self-pity and pick up praise! It was just what I needed, just when I needed it! Thanks so much for a continually positive message.

JOSH
BURNS FLAT, OK
11/1/2014 8:11:01 PM

The House FM has been my choice of station to listen to since 2009. I have recently in the past 2 years started giving financially. Whenever I am down, the House FM really plays the right song at the right time. It always brings light to the end of the tunnel when I feel like there is no light at the end of the tunnel. God is starting to do so much more in my life through prayer and worship with the House FM. Thank you for all that you do!! God Bless all of the House FM staff!

Carrie
Benton, AR
11/1/2014 3:10:00 PM

Ever since I was born very prematurely (at only 24 weeks and weighing only 1 pound, 3.5 ounces), I've had to deal with serious health problems. I stayed in the hospital for almost two years battling bronchopulmonary dysplasia, and after I was released, I still had to be on a ventilator for a while at home, with nursing care around the clock. I ended up blind in my right eye, and I also struggle with glaucoma and diabetes. But despite all of the health challenges I've faced, God has been powerfully at work in my life. God gave me the gift of learning foreign languages. Miraculously, I was able to teach myself several foreign languages, including Japanese, which I now speak fluently. I was even able to travel to Japan for my 21st birthday! I'm still learning new languages; I'm currently studying both Swedish and Chinese. I'm grateful that God has empowered me to do something that is difficult even for many healthy people: learning and communicating in foreign languages. Not only has God given me a special gift I enjoy, but He has also gotten me through every health challenge I've faced. I'm looking forward to seeing how God will continue to work in my life!

Aida
Hamburg,
Germany
11/1/2014 9:28:27 AM

I can't even begin to tell you how comforting it is to be able to listen to good, current inspirational music here!!! It is that reminder of the daily faith walk for me, encouragement to wear my heart (jesus) on my sleeve! :) Totally blessed by the station! Keep up the God-work! ;)

Mary
Garland, TX
10/20/2014 9:32:05 AM

I was traveling to concordia Kansas for my vacation and was changing channels as I was going from state to state when I got to Wichita Kansas I found your station loved it and then I heard about downloading the house on your phone app so I downloaded it onto my phone and to let you know I hear you all the way in Garland Texas I love listening to your station I listen to you every day while at work thank you for being such a blessing

Patrick
Shattuck, OK
10/20/2014 7:33:27 AM

Hey guys, Ever thought about a transmitter for northwest Oklahoma? I loved listening to you guys when I lived in stillwater, and I can't get enough good cell signal out here to listen to the Internet broadcast at work. Thanks! Patrick

michael
bartlesville, OK
10/13/2014 8:16:38 AM

You were talking about choosing your own death or letting the Lord do his will. In 1999 my mom was diagnosed with pancreatic cancer. She wanted to live and Dr's gave her 3 months to live. She asked and was told living a year would be a miracle. Well she fought for life. She was going to live that year! She wanted to see the Millennium and she celebrated it and life everlastingby accepting the Lord a couple months before she died. She got to see the Millennium and died a year later the same week she was diagnosed. Now she lives eternally with God.

Jediael
Ribeirao Pires, Other
Brazil
10/1/2014 9:00:34 AM

I listen to the radio every day in my work. God speaks to me through music. May God bless you all.

Micah
Marland, OK
9/18/2014 5:05:39 AM

I just started listening to you guys every day while I'm at work on my drive into town and on my drive home! I enjoy every one of your DJs and your music just lifts me up and makes me in the best mood ever. You guys are a blessing in my life and I pray that God continues to bless you guys. Thank you so much for doing what you do!!!!!

Wendy
Haysville, KS
9/9/2014 8:41:39 AM

I've recently found this station a few weeks ago and I just love listening! I listen in the car, I listen online at work. Its just so uplifting and inspirational and listening to this station gets me through the day. I have been completely down lately and finding this station gives me my happy back. Thank you for having such an amazing station where I can praise my christianity and be able to feel like the lord is with me everywhere I go!

Dessirae
Altus, OK
8/5/2014 8:55:57 PM

Love the station!!! You guys always seem to play the right song at the right time KEEP IT UP!!!! :D

dyllon
Sasebo, Other
Japan
8/3/2014 9:48:17 PM

Im in the navy in japan and listen to your app. Rhe music is uplifting and helps me get through the day. Im also starting a bible study out here and need prayers to help ir get going strong and keep going stong even afyer i leave japan.

richie
edmond, OK
7/20/2014 7:36:32 PM

I love listening to thehousefm in my car, on my phone, on my laptop although the night. thank you for being so awesome! Stay Bless. Richie

Olen
Watonga, OK
7/12/2014 10:24:08 PM

I've been listening to the House for bout 7 years...I have been wondering if you all could play some rap on there as well as the usual. To mix stuff up! I love the House FM and thank God for the station that spreads the worder to theat world!

nancy
Coquitlam, British Columbia,
Canada
7/12/2014 2:23:35 AM

A cousin in Facebook about the House FM and downloaded it right away.. I love the music and hear new artists who love God and show them thru music. Thank you. Nice and wonderful knowing there's a Christian Station for us believers... #lovemuch, #superlike. .♡♡♡

Loleta
Roosevelt, OK
7/8/2014 5:25:55 PM

I think this is the most won derful station ever. I am disabled & don't leave my house much,I listen to you almost all day every day it helps keep me grounded in my faith.That means a lot to me . All of the dj,s are great you lift my spirits every day starting with Carder & Jenn. Thank you so much!!!

Angela
Stillwater, OK
7/5/2014 3:30:19 PM

Trevor
Kitchener,
Canada
7/3/2014 10:46:16 AM

Great music, very honoring to God! Very funny DJ's, makes my day! Have listened for several years. I have used the prayer wall several times and received prayer, and prayed for others there as well.

Linda
Moncton,
Canada
6/27/2014 10:32:08 AM

LOVE LOVE LOVE your station (listen daily at work via internet). Awesome music - this weekend, here in Moncton, New Brunswick, Canada we have one of the largest Christian music festivals in Canada - Jeremy Camp, Newsboys, Manafest, Third Day...on and on for 3 days! We're on different sides of the continent but this music links us all. All the best and keep up the great work. Linda

Susie
Carnegie, OK
6/24/2014 7:06:39 PM

The House FM has been an answer to a prayer for me. I haven't been able to listen to Praise and Worship music since my son died. The songs are so uplifting. I would like to drive my car all day to listen to your station. I can't pick it up in my house.

allison
stillwater, OK
6/15/2014 6:29:42 AM

I really do like the house FM been listening for a couple of years now, I will I think you all are awesome. allison leedy

Lailah
Wichita, KS
6/12/2014 11:37:03 PM

Always an energetic station! I've been listening to The House for 2 years now, and I have been helped through the toughest times with the happy music. Even the few slower and safer songs have the best meaning, and in the end that's all that matters.

Kay
Port arthur, TX
6/7/2014 11:05:42 AM

Listen to the light out here in the southeast area of texas

Sherri
Wellington , KS
6/2/2014 7:40:24 PM

I love this station. All the dj's are awesome. I appreciate the music and all the edifying comments that the listener gets everyday.

Reuben
Joburg , Other
South Africa
5/27/2014 2:07:15 PM

sending love all the way from Johannesburg SA! Keep up the good work! I'm enjoying the worship lineup!

dan
jinja,
Uganda
5/20/2014 1:09:14 AM

i love listening to the nyc and inspiring music that GOD enables you to play...earleir on prior to my listening sesssions. my day was characterised as boring, tiring, unfulfilling.. but all that changed thanks to you.. May GOd bless you.u playall the music i loveeeeeeeee....

James
Moore, OK
5/17/2014 11:33:05 PM

Your radio station has been a real difference maker in my life in the past 6 months. A song would play that would encourage me just when I desperately needed an uplift. May GOD bless the HouseFM. Even old guys like your music selections. God Bless You!! :D Your station and GOD's intervention in my life broke me off classic rock'n'roll music with better, more uplifting encouraging music. I watched GOD do amazing things. Jesus is the GOD of the extraordinary. Don't give up. Keep the faith. God uses your station to reach people and touch their lives. God Bless You!

Julian
Stillwater, OK
5/10/2014 4:32:57 PM

Keep up the work of the LORD!!!!

Tess
San Clemente, CA
5/8/2014 4:10:39 PM

What a blessing you have been to me! Love listening to a station that brings beautiful praise to our Lord! Grateful!

Sheri
Shawnee, KS
5/8/2014 8:39:41 AM

I want you to know how much I enjoy your station! You play the best progressive Christian music! I am from Oklahoma and listen to your station when I travel home to see family. I also listen to your station at work every day! It's one thing I look forward to and motivates me when I am at work! Thanks for all you do!

Amy
Pharr, TX
5/6/2014 3:39:38 PM

It has been a trying last few weeks. Our office just moved to another location and I haven't found my radio yet. I normally listen to the local station. I am listening on my phone. It is up beat and a large assortment of songs. Love it. I really needed the spiritual lift. Thank you, Amy V.

Celeste
Wichita, KS
5/6/2014 2:02:51 PM

Thanks for the NEW Chris Tomlin!! Waterfall was sung at Passion 2014 but is not on the Passion CD ... I'm praying that means another awesome CD from Chris Tomlin is on the way!!! Thanks again!!

Celeste
Wichita, KS
5/1/2014 9:06:33 AM

Patiently waiting to hear NEW MUSIC from Passion 2014 CD released 4-29-14 ..... awesome worship music - Chris Tomlin, Matt Redmond, Crowder, Standfill and Christy Knockels ... PLEEEASE? Share this with us ASAP! Thank you!!

Kyra
OKC, OK
4/30/2014 9:38:51 AM

Just want to thank you for being set up in the first few miles of the OKC marathon course Sunday. I passed by as "God's Not Dead" was blaring. I sang along and instantly felt calmer. Best part of those early miles!

Chun Ti.
Kuala Lumpur.,
Malaysia
4/28/2014 3:58:10 PM

Listen when I am driving and at home...listen mostly to mypraisefm and have ask my brother and sister in Christ to also listen to it. It's very clear and thanks God for such anointing worship song play over the radio everyday...Matthew 4:4.

Lauren
Broken Hill, Other
Australia
4/25/2014 9:51:22 PM

House Fm has changed our lives and we now love to listen to it everyday. We found your station by chance on a t-hub we bought from Telstra. We have never looked back. We live in Australia and didn't know that there was such an awe-inspiring radio station like House Fm out there. Thanks House Fm for such a great radio station that helps so many people each and everyday to follow our great Lord God.

Marc
Alva, OK
4/25/2014 8:39:24 AM

I enjoy the house music very uplifting. When I listen to it. Sometimes at work too.

anthony
kildare, Other
Ireland
4/24/2014 6:55:23 AM

hello I love this website and it is really inspirational to our church God Sent Ministries we believe that you are truly god sent keep up the good work and I love the music in this station

Edwin
Mandaue,
Philippines
4/20/2014 9:34:22 AM

Great songs and very blessed to hear all these songs...

Dorothy
Oklahoma City , OK
4/19/2014 1:37:37 PM

Thank you guys so much for having your station available on the web. I work in customer service which includes angry, impatient customers and irritated, frustrated coworkers. There are days when your station is my life-line; a reminder to continue loving people anyhow and that this Earth is not all there is.

Carline
Massonnens ,
Switzerland
4/15/2014 10:07:55 AM

Hi I wanted to thank you so much for this amazing radio. It is always a pleasure and a blessing to listen to you. Greetings from Switzerland Carline

Amy
Ponca, OK
4/9/2014 3:45:09 PM

I LOVE the house I listen to it all the time. One my sisters college friends works there her name is Shelby. :D God Bless You!

Elmer
Wichita, KS
4/8/2014 6:47:40 AM

Thank you Jen and Carder for the dancing music. I am now getting to where I am happy going into work instead of a grump. Listening to Gods music sets the day right!

Irving
Diriamba, Other
Nicaragua
4/2/2014 11:33:24 PM

I've been listening to it since 2005. I still remember the first time I came accross on the internet as I was looking for good Christian Music online. I live in Nicaragua so I can only listen to it online. Keep it up. You do a great Job.

Mary
wichita, KS
4/1/2014 9:27:19 PM

The house fm is wonderful to me. I only listen to you in the car because I love the songs that you play. I feel God the most when I'm listening to the music. Keep rocking and sharing God's messages and love. I love you all. You do make a difference.

Ally
Enid, OK
3/29/2014 5:45:39 PM

I love the house FM. It is also OK for kids to listen to:)

Michael
Port Elizabeth,
South Africa
3/24/2014 12:25:45 PM

thanks for the great music! All the best from sunny South Africa

alex
Jennings, OK
3/23/2014 9:14:22 PM

I listen on my cell phone as well as the stillwater, and the okc witchita station I love the house fm it makea my day if I am down. I dont know what my life would be without it now. I do have a problem with it just randomly shutting down while on my phone though.

Lisa
Enid, OK
3/22/2014 11:11:56 PM

I am a new listener to the House, brand new for around six months now and I have had a major personal change in my life that I never thought possible I had the strength to go through. My change has been done only about four days now and with constant prayer and listening to these beautiful songs every day this has been so so SO much easier than I imagined!! I have prayed surprise me God, and this I never thought I would change about myself I am truly surprised! :-D Thank you for what you guys represent through this station and the praise fm, God is always there no matter what and does really reward you

Elmer
Wichita, KS
3/22/2014 2:59:56 AM

Ever since God has brought this station into my life I have learned a lot about forgiveness and love. I will always be in support of this station for the help that I receive in my spirit. To all the staff at The House God bless you and thank you for loving me.

Kayla
Altus, OK
3/21/2014 12:33:19 AM

I just love this radio station! My kids and I have been listening for a year, and I just love the station! I like the upbeat music and love the fact that there are no commercials..It brings a huge smile to my face when my kids get in the car and start singing songs they hear on the House FM! Thank you all so much for what you are doing, and for what God is doing through yall! Keep up the good work and my God continue to bless!!!!

Jayson
Pinellas Park, FL
3/17/2014 2:46:47 PM

I Enjoy Listening To The House FM Online Through My Laptop It Helps Me To Stay Focused On God Without Worrying About What's Going On In My Life I Believe That God Has Everything In Control So I Can Just Sit Tight And Enjoy Life All I Need To Do Is Trust Him Knowing That Everything's Gonna Be Alright Keep Up The Good Work On Playing The Biggest Variety Of Upbeat And Uplifting Music That Will Continue To Inspire Me And Others God Bless.

Brooke
Hammon, OK
3/17/2014 12:00:16 AM

I can not tell you how much you guys helped me! I was just listening to you play I will praise you in this storm by casting crowns and I cannot tell you how much that hit me. My grandpa is terminally ill and the doctors said he will mostly likely die around Christmas and my dad is probably going to be in New Mexico for a year and it feels like I'm dealing with a lot of stuff on my own but you guys reminded me I am not alone because my God is with me and is watching over me and loving me and protecting me. That I am not alone. That He cares me for me and will never leave me or forsake me! Thank you so much for all that you Guys do!!!! I love you guys so much! God bless you!!!!

Ramona
El Reno, OK
3/10/2014 5:32:17 PM

I know some people might think they can't afford to pledge to The House but I see it as none of us can afford Not to pledge. Think of the alternative. I don't know about the rest of you but I can't go a day without listening to God's music and you Know it's a God thing when you're feeling down, alone and maybe even not loved and you turn on The House or My Praise and they Always play the exact song you needed to hear. I can't afford $30 a month but I'm pledging anyways. My God is an awesome God and I'm standing on His word that He's got my back so I'm stepping out in Faith. Believe and receive, doubt and do without. Plant that good seed and watch it grow.

Brielle
OKC, OK
3/10/2014 3:26:19 PM

I've always listened to the House FM and heard the amazing 'right song right time' stories. I never believed that it was true that so many people were touched by the miraculous right song right time instance. Until it happened to me. One day my dad, mom, and I got in an argument about-- believe it or not-- who the previous lead singer of the Newsboys was. We were giving each other the 'silent treatment' until the end of Peter Furler's I'm Alive song. Right after that song played Carder's voice came on for less than 30 seconds and even though it was Pledge Drive right after Carder stopped talking the song Forgiveness by Matthew West came on. It was amazing! I couldn't believe it was really happening to me! As painful of a reminder as it was I needed it desperately and forgave my dad soon after. I even apologized. The House FM and My Praise FM will never cease to amaze me. Thank you for being on the air!

kayla
Winfield, KS
3/9/2014 11:14:02 AM

I deal with depression and every morning I wake up and trun on my radio and every song makes all the sad feelings fly out the door. Let's me know that our Lord is bigger then the depression im fighting and with him I can bet it.. Our God is so great!!!!!

Chad
Norman, OK
3/8/2014 12:19:00 PM

Love this station, I drive my wife to work and Newsboys live with abandon or we believe comes on and to hear my 5 year old and my 3 year old singing along as best they can is an awesome feeling. I test them sometimes as I change a station and they cry or ask me to turn it back and I just leave it on The House Fm. I have found them even siging along to my Stryper No more Hell to pay cd One very proud dad!

Carey
Dalhart, TX
3/8/2014 10:02:31 AM

I love the app for my phone! We have a couple of Christian radio stations here, but they don't play the newer music. Keep up the great work of sharing God's love.

Jim
Alva, OK
3/6/2014 12:27:09 PM

I've been listening to the station on the radio .and I got your great music app on my phone now and I love it that I can listen to you whenever now.

Tyler
Enid, OK
3/5/2014 12:52:46 PM

I've been listening to HouseFm since January of this year. The music you guys play just clings to my soul and made me search for my place in God's eyes. Made me reevaluate my entire life style. My pregnant girlfriend had just left me in December and I felt worthless. Like nobody cared about me. Like I was a nobody. This music reminded me that I'm a somebody in God's eyes. I found God and myself. This music speaks directly into my heart. This music lifts me up and keeps me out of that dark place I dwelled in. Jesus is the way. I denied god before and I know now that to deny God is to deny an undying love. I thank God every day for what I'm given. I thank you guys for everything you do.

Braden
Edmond, OK
3/3/2014 5:19:56 PM

Although I'm not the same type of Christian most people in this area are (I'm closer to Brian McLaren than Billy Graham), your station still brings that simple feeling of awe that I experienced in my childhood as a Baptist. Thank you so much for that. God bless everyone at this station.

joann
niles, MI
2/28/2014 3:12:54 PM

yes!yes!I love it the best music to worship God. praise his glorius name.thank you for the station and your love for Jesus.

Anonymous
OKC, OK
2/28/2014 2:54:39 PM

I listen to the House FM all of the time. In the car, when I'm studying, and even when I'm just lying around. It is such an amazing ministry! Our family is truly blessed by this radio station. I hope you guys meet you pledge drive goal!

Penny
Rush Springs, OK
2/21/2014 2:01:00 PM

Love your station! It's inspires me every day on my hour drive to work & back & at work!! Thanking God for you!!

Danielle
Norman, OK
2/20/2014 7:47:45 PM

During the "Surprise Me God" campaign that the House FM does every year around this time I prayed that God would surprise me with absolutely no expectations. Today I painfully was going to accept a loan for college knowing that there was absolutely no way I could pay off my account by tomorrow. I logged on to my account to prepare to accept a loan and notice that my account was drastically less than my original amount. This new amount is totally attainable. There were no mistakes with my account and so I just say THANK YOU GOD!!!! Thank you House FM for encouraging your listeners to put their trust in God! 😊

Thomas
Loyal, OK
2/18/2014 9:55:07 AM

I want to thank you for your service to our Lord Jesus Christ. The song Difference Maker, heard on the HouseFM, has inspired my wife and I to engage in a ministry of our own. We are already 50% funded and will break ground soon. Please pray for us as we serve the Lord. Thank you! http://www.lyvfree.com/transition-house/

emma
stillwater, OK
2/17/2014 11:47:39 AM

im listening daily and praying god surprise me. have done this for a while and was wondering why i kept it up cause nothing was happening. i made myself contnue even though i had my doubts. one day when i was really redy to give up and least expecting it, i was blessed with smethingi had been needing for a very long time but couldnt afford, all of a sudden the path was opened for me. i have been truly blessed

Ruth
Singapore,
Singapore
2/16/2014 10:19:15 PM

This always helps me to start my day and comforts me before going to bed.Im a Filipina and wanted to work in U.s.A so that I can be with my boyfriend who is a Christian now but cannot see me coz of his DWI.Everytime we pray is Surprised me God.hope tos ee him this year.

stanley
accra ghana,
2/12/2014 2:16:40 AM

Nice tunes I love it

Cindi
Edmond, OK
2/5/2014 4:52:06 PM

I am the physical education teacher at Messiah Lutheran School in Oklahoma City. We have 3 teachers who are cancer survivors and the students performed a pink glove dance to Mandissa's song "Overcomer." Check it out at messiahlutheranschool.com

debbie
Altus,
2/3/2014 5:50:23 PM

Carder is hilarious. Jen is great sidekick! I would NEVER have attempted the wings OR the snow. Thanks for making us smile. GOD BLESS!!!

Sean
A;buquerque, NM
1/30/2014 7:13:29 PM

The house FM Is the best station for the best in Christian music. It has lead me closer to god. I want to work for the House FM When i get older. I will keep donating to the station because there is no better station out there. The house FM Has the best music. The DJ's Are awesome too. I hope the station stays around for along time. Thanks to everyone at the House FM!

Harold
Bogotá,
Colombia
1/29/2014 1:26:45 PM

Thanks for your work for our God kingdom. I`m sure you are going to be awarded for all things you do to bring the bless from God to us. With this radio I have show to many friends that God's life is happy and funny. Thanks for all. I send a big hug to you all. Harold

Nicole
Clinton, OK
1/28/2014 3:24:05 PM

LOVE LOVE LOVE this station and uplifting music. We play it in our office all day 9-5 M-F we welcome GOD in our Office, without him we would have nothing. Thank you for what you do.