Banner
Call Signs
Title: Loading...
Artist: Loading...
Show Recent Songs
(Listen Now With Playlist)
Skip Navigation Links
Listener Comments

Here's what listeners have to say about The House.  Only a few of the comments we receive are posted here.

If you'd like to share a comment, click here.

Year Selection

Poster Comment
Carline
Massonnens ,
Switzerland
4/15/2014 10:07:55 AM

Hi I wanted to thank you so much for this amazing radio. It is always a pleasure and a blessing to listen to you. Greetings from Switzerland Carline

Amy
Ponca, OK
4/9/2014 3:45:09 PM

I LOVE the house I listen to it all the time. One my sisters college friends works there her name is Shelby. :D God Bless You!

Elmer
Wichita, KS
4/8/2014 6:47:40 AM

Thank you Jen and Carder for the dancing music. I am now getting to where I am happy going into work instead of a grump. Listening to Gods music sets the day right!

Irving
Diriamba, Other
Nicaragua
4/2/2014 11:33:24 PM

I've been listening to it since 2005. I still remember the first time I came accross on the internet as I was looking for good Christian Music online. I live in Nicaragua so I can only listen to it online. Keep it up. You do a great Job.

Mary
wichita, KS
4/1/2014 9:27:19 PM

The house fm is wonderful to me. I only listen to you in the car because I love the songs that you play. I feel God the most when I'm listening to the music. Keep rocking and sharing God's messages and love. I love you all. You do make a difference.

Ally
Enid, OK
3/29/2014 5:45:39 PM

I love the house FM. It is also OK for kids to listen to:)

Michael
Port Elizabeth,
South Africa
3/24/2014 12:25:45 PM

thanks for the great music! All the best from sunny South Africa

alex
Jennings, OK
3/23/2014 9:14:22 PM

I listen on my cell phone as well as the stillwater, and the okc witchita station I love the house fm it makea my day if I am down. I dont know what my life would be without it now. I do have a problem with it just randomly shutting down while on my phone though.

Lisa
Enid, OK
3/22/2014 11:11:56 PM

I am a new listener to the House, brand new for around six months now and I have had a major personal change in my life that I never thought possible I had the strength to go through. My change has been done only about four days now and with constant prayer and listening to these beautiful songs every day this has been so so SO much easier than I imagined!! I have prayed surprise me God, and this I never thought I would change about myself I am truly surprised! :-D Thank you for what you guys represent through this station and the praise fm, God is always there no matter what and does really reward you

Elmer
Wichita, KS
3/22/2014 2:59:56 AM

Ever since God has brought this station into my life I have learned a lot about forgiveness and love. I will always be in support of this station for the help that I receive in my spirit. To all the staff at The House God bless you and thank you for loving me.

Kayla
Altus, OK
3/21/2014 12:33:19 AM

I just love this radio station! My kids and I have been listening for a year, and I just love the station! I like the upbeat music and love the fact that there are no commercials..It brings a huge smile to my face when my kids get in the car and start singing songs they hear on the House FM! Thank you all so much for what you are doing, and for what God is doing through yall! Keep up the good work and my God continue to bless!!!!

Jayson
Pinellas Park, FL
3/17/2014 2:46:47 PM

I Enjoy Listening To The House FM Online Through My Laptop It Helps Me To Stay Focused On God Without Worrying About What's Going On In My Life I Believe That God Has Everything In Control So I Can Just Sit Tight And Enjoy Life All I Need To Do Is Trust Him Knowing That Everything's Gonna Be Alright Keep Up The Good Work On Playing The Biggest Variety Of Upbeat And Uplifting Music That Will Continue To Inspire Me And Others God Bless.

Brooke
Hammon, OK
3/17/2014 12:00:16 AM

I can not tell you how much you guys helped me! I was just listening to you play I will praise you in this storm by casting crowns and I cannot tell you how much that hit me. My grandpa is terminally ill and the doctors said he will mostly likely die around Christmas and my dad is probably going to be in New Mexico for a year and it feels like I'm dealing with a lot of stuff on my own but you guys reminded me I am not alone because my God is with me and is watching over me and loving me and protecting me. That I am not alone. That He cares me for me and will never leave me or forsake me! Thank you so much for all that you Guys do!!!! I love you guys so much! God bless you!!!!

Ramona
El Reno, OK
3/10/2014 5:32:17 PM

I know some people might think they can't afford to pledge to The House but I see it as none of us can afford Not to pledge. Think of the alternative. I don't know about the rest of you but I can't go a day without listening to God's music and you Know it's a God thing when you're feeling down, alone and maybe even not loved and you turn on The House or My Praise and they Always play the exact song you needed to hear. I can't afford $30 a month but I'm pledging anyways. My God is an awesome God and I'm standing on His word that He's got my back so I'm stepping out in Faith. Believe and receive, doubt and do without. Plant that good seed and watch it grow.

Brielle
OKC, OK
3/10/2014 3:26:19 PM

I've always listened to the House FM and heard the amazing 'right song right time' stories. I never believed that it was true that so many people were touched by the miraculous right song right time instance. Until it happened to me. One day my dad, mom, and I got in an argument about-- believe it or not-- who the previous lead singer of the Newsboys was. We were giving each other the 'silent treatment' until the end of Peter Furler's I'm Alive song. Right after that song played Carder's voice came on for less than 30 seconds and even though it was Pledge Drive right after Carder stopped talking the song Forgiveness by Matthew West came on. It was amazing! I couldn't believe it was really happening to me! As painful of a reminder as it was I needed it desperately and forgave my dad soon after. I even apologized. The House FM and My Praise FM will never cease to amaze me. Thank you for being on the air!

kayla
Winfield, KS
3/9/2014 11:14:02 AM

I deal with depression and every morning I wake up and trun on my radio and every song makes all the sad feelings fly out the door. Let's me know that our Lord is bigger then the depression im fighting and with him I can bet it.. Our God is so great!!!!!

Chad
Norman, OK
3/8/2014 12:19:00 PM

Love this station, I drive my wife to work and Newsboys live with abandon or we believe comes on and to hear my 5 year old and my 3 year old singing along as best they can is an awesome feeling. I test them sometimes as I change a station and they cry or ask me to turn it back and I just leave it on The House Fm. I have found them even siging along to my Stryper No more Hell to pay cd One very proud dad!

Carey
Dalhart, TX
3/8/2014 10:02:31 AM

I love the app for my phone! We have a couple of Christian radio stations here, but they don't play the newer music. Keep up the great work of sharing God's love.

Jim
Alva, OK
3/6/2014 12:27:09 PM

I've been listening to the station on the radio .and I got your great music app on my phone now and I love it that I can listen to you whenever now.

Tyler
Enid, OK
3/5/2014 12:52:46 PM

I've been listening to HouseFm since January of this year. The music you guys play just clings to my soul and made me search for my place in God's eyes. Made me reevaluate my entire life style. My pregnant girlfriend had just left me in December and I felt worthless. Like nobody cared about me. Like I was a nobody. This music reminded me that I'm a somebody in God's eyes. I found God and myself. This music speaks directly into my heart. This music lifts me up and keeps me out of that dark place I dwelled in. Jesus is the way. I denied god before and I know now that to deny God is to deny an undying love. I thank God every day for what I'm given. I thank you guys for everything you do.

Braden
Edmond, OK
3/3/2014 5:19:56 PM

Although I'm not the same type of Christian most people in this area are (I'm closer to Brian McLaren than Billy Graham), your station still brings that simple feeling of awe that I experienced in my childhood as a Baptist. Thank you so much for that. God bless everyone at this station.

joann
niles, MI
2/28/2014 3:12:54 PM

yes!yes!I love it the best music to worship God. praise his glorius name.thank you for the station and your love for Jesus.

Anonymous
OKC, OK
2/28/2014 2:54:39 PM

I listen to the House FM all of the time. In the car, when I'm studying, and even when I'm just lying around. It is such an amazing ministry! Our family is truly blessed by this radio station. I hope you guys meet you pledge drive goal!

Penny
Rush Springs, OK
2/21/2014 2:01:00 PM

Love your station! It's inspires me every day on my hour drive to work & back & at work!! Thanking God for you!!

Danielle
Norman, OK
2/20/2014 7:47:45 PM

During the "Surprise Me God" campaign that the House FM does every year around this time I prayed that God would surprise me with absolutely no expectations. Today I painfully was going to accept a loan for college knowing that there was absolutely no way I could pay off my account by tomorrow. I logged on to my account to prepare to accept a loan and notice that my account was drastically less than my original amount. This new amount is totally attainable. There were no mistakes with my account and so I just say THANK YOU GOD!!!! Thank you House FM for encouraging your listeners to put their trust in God! 😊

Thomas
Loyal, OK
2/18/2014 9:55:07 AM

I want to thank you for your service to our Lord Jesus Christ. The song Difference Maker, heard on the HouseFM, has inspired my wife and I to engage in a ministry of our own. We are already 50% funded and will break ground soon. Please pray for us as we serve the Lord. Thank you! http://www.lyvfree.com/transition-house/

emma
stillwater, OK
2/17/2014 11:47:39 AM

im listening daily and praying god surprise me. have done this for a while and was wondering why i kept it up cause nothing was happening. i made myself contnue even though i had my doubts. one day when i was really redy to give up and least expecting it, i was blessed with smethingi had been needing for a very long time but couldnt afford, all of a sudden the path was opened for me. i have been truly blessed

Ruth
Singapore,
Singapore
2/16/2014 10:19:15 PM

This always helps me to start my day and comforts me before going to bed.Im a Filipina and wanted to work in U.s.A so that I can be with my boyfriend who is a Christian now but cannot see me coz of his DWI.Everytime we pray is Surprised me God.hope tos ee him this year.

stanley
accra ghana,
2/12/2014 2:16:40 AM

Nice tunes I love it

Cindi
Edmond, OK
2/5/2014 4:52:06 PM

I am the physical education teacher at Messiah Lutheran School in Oklahoma City. We have 3 teachers who are cancer survivors and the students performed a pink glove dance to Mandissa's song "Overcomer." Check it out at messiahlutheranschool.com

debbie
Altus,
2/3/2014 5:50:23 PM

Carder is hilarious. Jen is great sidekick! I would NEVER have attempted the wings OR the snow. Thanks for making us smile. GOD BLESS!!!

Sean
A;buquerque, NM
1/30/2014 7:13:29 PM

The house FM Is the best station for the best in Christian music. It has lead me closer to god. I want to work for the House FM When i get older. I will keep donating to the station because there is no better station out there. The house FM Has the best music. The DJ's Are awesome too. I hope the station stays around for along time. Thanks to everyone at the House FM!

Harold
Bogotá,
Colombia
1/29/2014 1:26:45 PM

Thanks for your work for our God kingdom. I`m sure you are going to be awarded for all things you do to bring the bless from God to us. With this radio I have show to many friends that God's life is happy and funny. Thanks for all. I send a big hug to you all. Harold

Nicole
Clinton, OK
1/28/2014 3:24:05 PM

LOVE LOVE LOVE this station and uplifting music. We play it in our office all day 9-5 M-F we welcome GOD in our Office, without him we would have nothing. Thank you for what you do.