Banner
Call Signs
Title: Loading...
Artist: Loading...
Show Recent Songs
(Listen Now With Playlist)
Skip Navigation Links
Listener Comments

Here's what listeners have to say about The House.  Only a few of the comments we receive are posted here.

If you'd like to share a comment, click here.

Year Selection

Poster Comment
Marleene
Visalia , CA
USA
2/10/2016 12:53:50 PM

Ok it has been 12 years in waiting for a place to call Church. It has been a journey most diffently I have learned and still learning to trust God. Still waiting so Surprise me Lord!!

Rachael
stillwater, OK
USA
2/9/2016 5:22:08 PM

Last year I accepted the challenge to pray for God to suprise me not realizing how bold of a prayer that really was. At the time, I had a job I didn't love and had been hoping to switch to another department within the company. On day 4, I was told my position was going to be eliminated and I needed to find employment elsewhere. I was devastated. That evening I applied online for a job in the same area of interest but for another company and got it! I ran into a coworker from my previous position recently, (two years later). She told me her family was considering separating when she heard my story and how I prayed for God to suprise me... she prayed the prayer also and now her and her whole family are attending church together! God is so good... you just have to trust him!

Lori
Tinker AFB, OK
USA
2/7/2016 3:36:41 PM

A few months ago I felt lead to start thanking God for my husband's promotion. Last Thursday while he was driving to work he prayed Surprise me God. When he got there his boss told him he needed to get his packet ready to be sent up as he is being considered for a promotion. We continue to pray for Him to surprise us as well as thanking him for what is coming. Lori, Oklahoma

Linnea
Jeffersonville, IN
USA
1/30/2016 4:13:37 AM

I took the "surprise me God" challenge yesterday. My daughter has several mental health challenges and we have 2 cats that are very therapeutic for her. Our apartment complex has a 1 pet policy and after talking with our landlord yesterday and showing her the letter that my daughter's therapist wrote, I was told it wouldn't be a problem to keep both of the cats. Praise God for answering prayer. This would've been damaging to my daughter's mental health if we couldn't keep them both. I love listening to the HouseFM. My co-workers and I listen online and we love you all. Keep doing what you do. You rock.

Ednardo
Fortaleza,
Brazil
1/28/2016 7:54:30 AM

Blessing time wuen Im listenig you guys. God bless you!

Travis
Wichita, KS
USA
1/22/2016 9:08:53 AM

My wife our kids and i love listening to house fm so much my kids prefer it over any other music. And so inspirational for all of us, also helped me find religous people at work..

Joanna
Wichita, KS
USA
1/21/2016 12:58:03 PM

When I was younger I got into witchcraft, due to my curiosity. After that I started to get depressed and numb started cutting myself, became distant from life in general. Started searching in the wrong places. Became obsessed with satanism, demon possession but then my dad had just became a Christian. Him and I sat in his car one day and he told me to listen to a song failure to excommunicate by Relient K. It opened my eyes and I started going to church. Now my past is hunting me. I have nightmares from my past, but I try everyday to push through it. When I turn on house fm there is always a song that protains to what I am feeling right then and there, and there is comfort in knowing that I am not alone.

Randy
Ponca City, OK
USA
1/20/2016 9:50:19 AM

I am taking the 30 day challenge on My Praise FM and had been taking the challenge since New Years. Since I've been taking the challenge, I've noticed my attitude has changed since I quit listening to secular music and the radio stations that plays that type of music and switched over to listening to Christian music again. I used to listen to Christian music before when I lived in Kansas City, Kansas, but then I quit after I backslid from God. I recently committed my life back to God and only listen to Christian music. The only set back of taking this challenge is when I have to go into a businesses, stores and, or restaurants where they have secular music on and any of those type of radio stations that plays secular music turned on, which most time is hard to ignore when I go into those types of businesses, which is pretty much every day for me. I listen to My Praise FM on KLVV Praise 88.7 FM in Ponca City, Oklahoma. I listen in the mornings and in the evenings and even sleep with the radio station on too. I actually keep the radio turned on to KLVV-FM all day and night in my house,even while I am watching TV, or even when I am not home, either. As of today I am nearly done with my 30 day challenge that I am taking for My Praise FM. I still at least another week to go.

Brittany
Oklahoma City, OK
USA
1/19/2016 12:37:26 PM

House FM changed my life!!! I started listening August 2014 after going through probably the darkest time of my life and haven't stopped since. I guess I did my own 30 day challenge which has turned into over a year of listening EVERY day! It's on in my car to and from work and streaming on my computer while at work. Every song that's played is encouraging and reminds me that God's grace, love, and forgiveness is never ending. I grew up in a Christian home, went to church every week, and was involved with the local youth group. But something was missing ... when I found The House FM the void was filled. There is just something special about Christmas music. I don't even enjoy other music these days.. in my mind if I'm going to listen to music why would it not be music that speaks the 100% truth! It also helps me live the life I know God has intended for me. I'm not saying that if you only listen to Christian music your life will be perfect and easy but I am saying that you'll be constantly reminded that God is always fighting for you! It's so cool to have God's word constantly running through your head!! Thank you House FM!!

Chris
Flandreau, SD
USA
1/18/2016 9:20:27 AM

I have The House FM on all day Monday through Friday while at work. I find that I wake up in the morning with Christian music playing in my head. What a great way to wake up for someone like me who really does not like or function well when first waking. Thank you!

Robert
Bartlesville, OK
USA
1/7/2016 8:27:32 AM

I started the 30 Day challenge on the first day, and I was extremely surprised and delighted by the responses I received from the staff. Thank you for caring so much, and may God continue to bless your station. The only time my wife and I don't listen to The House in the car, is when we have to go to Tulsa. When that happens we lose the signal. Again, thank you and may God continue to bless your station, staff, and volunteers. Rob Kelley, Bartlesville, Oklahoma.

Allen
Dewey, OK
USA
1/4/2016 12:13:34 PM

I love listening to your station. It's very uplifting and it seems to give me the message I need through the whole day. My wife and I have come a long way in our relationship because of the music and messages.