• Dial 1-800-REDCROSS or text REDCROSS to 90999 to make a $10 donation.
• Salvation Army: Text “storm” to 80888 to make a $10 donation.
• Food Bank of Oklahoma: Text FOOD to 32333 to immediately donate $10.
• Oklahoma Blood Institute
is currently accepting blood donations from anyone 16 and over and healthy. O-negative and Rh-negative blood types are in high demand.
• Convoy of Hope
• Feed the Children
• Salvation Army
: To donate to the Disaster Relief ministry make check to Oklahoma Baptist Disaster Relief and mail it to BGCO Disaster Relief, 3800 N. May Avenue, Oklahoma City, OK 73112.
• Samaritan's Purse
• Focus on the Family contacted our station and offered their counselors to anyone affected in Oklahoma. Special number is 1-855-771-4357. 7 am to 9 pm.
• Parenting in the midst of tragedy; understanding and coping with loss, why does God allow suffering? Click here
• Red Cross
: Volunteers needed for phones/food/scheduling. Various clerical work and monetary donations.
• Ponca City Fraternal Order of Police needs volunteers now to help load. Corner of Union and Broadway.
-Drop Off Locations
• Red Cross Cimarron Valley Chapter: supply drive until 7pm this evening at 2811 West Owen K. Garriott. Items needed include: Clean-up equipment: Rakes, shovels, trash bags, work gloves, Bottled water, Sunscreen and insect repellent, Diapers and babies wipes.
• Donations will be accepted at the News 9 Studios located at 7401 N. Kelley Avenue in Oklahoma City. Items needed include water, gloves, boots, toiletries, power bars and Gatorade. Cash will also be accepted. News 9 will turn donated cash over to the Red Cross and target it to Oklahoma Relief. Checks must be written to Oklahoma Relief – Red Cross. This will ensure that the money stays in Oklahoma. People also can text FOOD to 32333 to give $10 to help with relief efforts.
• Feed the Children donation center
– Feed The Children is preparing emergency disaster relief supplies to aid victims of the Moore tornadoes and will be accepting donations from the public on Tuesday, May 21, from 8:30 a.m. until 4:30 p.m. at the McCormick Distribution Center (29 N. McCormick). Items that will be accepted are diapers, canned goods, non-perishable food and snack items, water and sports drinks.
• Salvation Army at KFOR-TV studios
– Items needed: Bottled water, Gatorade, Wipes, Diapers, Baby formula, Hand towels, Individually wrapped snacks, Work gloves. Financial donations can also be made to the Salvation Army. Text “storm” to 80888 to make a $10 donation.
• Net Church of Oklahoma City – donations at our location until 12 noon. Location: 2200 N Bryant, Oklahoma City (405-427-5600)
• New Direction Ministries – 10109 N. Western Avenue (405-242-4692)
• First Baptist Church Nicoma Park
- donation and drop-off location
• The Gate Church is accepting: Water,Sunscreen,Baby Items,Toiletries,Gloves, etc. 7700 North Council Road in Oklahoma City (405-728-7700)
• 50 Penn Place: Clear Channel station in 50 Penn Place will accept donations at the west entrance. N.W. 50th and Penn West entrance
• Science Museum Oklahoma: accepting Work gloves, Gatorade, Bottled water, Canned goods, Diapers, Baby wipes, Baby Formula. Donation times 9-5 Tuesday – Friday, 9-6 Saturday at 2100 NE 52nd Street in Oklahoma City
• Indulge Event Center: Collecting everything to help families directly affected; Hygiene, Clothes, Toys. Will pick up and take to any desired donation location not just ours (405-215-9444) Located at 3116 North Portland Avenue in Oklahoma City
• Cricket Wireless: 10:00 am to 7:00pm for the remainder of the week. My team will gratefully accept whatever you can give. 4553 NW 23rd Street in Oklahoma City (405-942-0045 option #4)
• Serendipity: partnering with the Salvation Army by collecting donations of water bottles, Gatorade, wipes, individually wrapped snacks, hand sanitizer, diapers, baby formula, hand towels, work gloves, and sunscreen. 13813 North May in Oklahoma City
• Crawford Family Funeral Service in Edmond is taking donations. Please call 340-2333
• Donations of baby items can be sent to Infant Crisis Services: 4224 N. Lincoln Blvd Oklahoma City, OK 73105, 405-528-3663
• All Edmond High Schools have drop offs. Edmond Memorial: Clothing — Edmond North: Bottled Water — Edmond Santa Fe: Canned Food
• Memorial Road Church of Christ at 2221 East Memorial Road in Edmond (405-478-0166)
• Juice Blendz at 1200 West Covell Road in Edmond (405-285-0133)
• Calvary Temple Church: open form 10:00 AM to 4:00 PM. accepting donations at 1801 S. Kelly in Edmond
• Integrity Promo: will accept most anything for families to rebuild and rescue worker relief at 1105 S Fretz Ave. in Edmond
• OU Equipment at 180 West Brooks in Norman – accepting supplies
• Journey Church in Norman
I-35 & Tecumseh in Norman
• Fusion Fitness and Yoga: If street parking in unavailable then access the alley behind Pawn Plus off of Porter. We will be able to unload items directly from your vehicle into the building. (405-650-8023) Located at 323 E Main St. in Norman
• Choctaw Road Baptist Church – collecting water, diapers, toiletries, snack foods, work gloves, gatorade, sunscreen, baby wipes, hand sanitizer, ibuprofen. PLEASE NO CLOTHING. Between 8:15 am and 4:15 pm Tuesday and Wednesday. 14971 East Reno, Choctaw (405-390-9002)
• Rose State College in Midwest City: Phi Theta Kappa chapter will be accepting donations for Moore between 9am to noon in the student center. Needed: Bottled water, Gatorade, Wipes, Diapers, Baby formula, Hand towels, Individually wrapped snacks, Work gloves, NO clothing please.
• STAY AT HOME MOMS: Several stay at home moms collecting whatever you want to bring we will be dropping it off at KFOR: 721 South 6th Street in Chickasha (405-222-8022)
• Watonga Church of the Nazarene: accepting non-perishables, blankets, toothpaste, etc. today-Wednesday at 9:00 am at East Highway 33 in Watonga
• How Sweet It Is: accepting necessary items listed from Red Cross: Gatorade, non perishable foods, diapers,water, formula and wipes, hand sanitizer, gloves, trash bags, rakes, shovels, flashlight and batteries. Please No clothes, bedding or household items at this time. 420 E Grant Street in Pauls Valley (405-238-1522)
• Culver Electric: filling trailers with water, diapers, wipes, formula, gloves, hand tools, sunscreen, Gatorade, and all needed items on the salvation army and red cross list. 1823 West 20th in Elk City
• Door Christian Fellowship: Accepting all donations all day today, 1303 E Lockheed Midwest City, OK
• Donation drop off location in Stillwater: University & Community FCU on 311 E McElroy.
• OSU Campus Life Office – Second floor of the Student Union – Collecting donations Tuesday, May 21st though Thursday, May 23rd.
• Ponca City Fraternal Order of Police - Lodge 103 - If you have items that would like to donate, please take them to the PC Fraternal Order of Police Lodge which will have a truck accepting items until 5pm today. The lodge is at 400 N Union (corner of Union and Broadway)
• First Baptist Church - We are collecting the following items at the church to take to Feed the Children for the Moore tornado victims: diapers, water, sports drinks, canned good, non-perishable food. You can begin dropping off your donations today (Tuesday, May 21st) at 8am. We will have a trailer set up to receive donations. 218 S. Sixth Street, Ponca City, Oklahoma 74601, (580)765-4427
• Ponca City High School Student Council – Collecting diapers, baby wipes, baby formula, trash bags, work gloves, batteries, flashlights and money to aid the victims. Any donations may be delivered to the Student Council workroom at the high school before the end of the week. Questions may be directed to Betsy Easley at firstname.lastname@example.org or 718-4836.
• The Rack Gym in Ponca City – will be accepting donations for the city of Moore until Friday, May 24th! Diapers, toiletries, clothing, etc. 201 E. Brookfield Ave.
• American Red Cross, 765-6605, 205 W. Hartford Ave., Ste. 10
• Salvation Army, 762-7501, 601 S. 3rd St. (they are encouraging people to go to Broadway and Union and fill that truck first. However, they are not refusing donations)
• Team Radio, 765-2485. 102 E. Grand Ave.
• The Booterie, 765-6071, 420 S. 14th St.
• Pretty Coat Junction (1422 E. South Ave) & DogGone Beautiful (1505 N Union): collecting dog supplies to deliver to Moore tornado relief this weekend. Leashes, cat and dog food, old blankets and towels, etc.
• B’Loved Boutique: Accepting donations. Will be taken down on Friday, May 24th to Moore! WATER, SNACKS, GLOVES, GATORADE, ECT. 322 E. Grand
• KPNC: monetary donations for the Red Cross here at our studios, 1st and Grand in Downtown Ponca City. Consolidated Oil Field Services has donated a trailer too for donations of other items: Water, dog and cat food, baby food, gloves, diapers, snacks (individually wrapped), baby wipes, flashlights, batteries, etc. Your donation will be earmarked for victims of the Tornadoes right here in our state. If you're bringing a check, write "Oklahoma Spring Storms 2013" on the memo line.
• Action Truck Parts, Harland's Diesel Service, Pioneer Hydraulics and Legacy Signs @ 2208 W. South Ave. Accepting donations for the survivors and victims of the Moore Tornados thru Friday. You can drop off or if needed, you can call and they will come and pick up. Diapers, clothing, water and non perishable food and snacks. Call for pick up 580-762-2288 or 580-765-2866.
• Newkirk FFA has set up a location to bring goods and donations for the tornado victims at the Eastman National Bank in Newkirk from Tuesday-Thursday. They are asking for gloves, medical supplies, toiletry items, diapers, baby formula, individually wrapped snacks, canned goods, and bottled Gatorade. Every little bit counts.
• Cato Fashions on North 14th in cooperation with First Baptist Church accepting donations today. Again, no clothing please.
• Pioneer Square in front of JC Penney 12-6 Tuesday. Need water, Gatorade, Snacks, Diapers, Hand Towels & Sunscreen. 405-743-5646.
• Quality Water: Working on a large donation of water for the Moore tornado victims! Please help us by purchasing a case of water for $5.50. 580-762-7555.
• Newkirk Fire Department: taking donations at fire station. Water, Gatorade, cleaning supplies, gloves, shovels and rakes, sunscreen and individually wrapped snacks. If you want to give a monetary donation, please make checks payable to The Red Cross.
Out of State:
• Zimmer Radio Group: will have a truck/trailer located in their parking lot accepting donations. When one truck fills up, it will be sent and bring in another one to fill. Location: 2702 East 32nd Street in Joplin, Missouri (417-624-1025)
• The American Red Cross
has one shelter open in Moore and is working on locating others; we continue to operate three shelters that were opened Sunday in the Oklahoma City area following the storms on Sunday.
• Mustang Brewing Company Headquarters – Open 5/21 at 7:00 a.m. Several thousand square feet of warehouse space opened up. Will get it to those who need it. 520 North Meridian Avenue, Oklahoma City