The House FM General Contest Rules
- All House FM contests are open to all U.S. House FM listeners (FM and online) unless specific age is required by type of contest, participating agency or by law or if defined within contest rules.
- Only one (1) qualifier or winner per family and household per calendar month excluding special contests.
- Winners may be required to sign a release, and all winners agree to allow The House FM to use their name, and/or likeness for promotional purposes without further compensation. All calls coming in to The House FM studio are taped and may be aired on The House FM without further approval.
- The House FM is not responsible for problems occurring within the telephone system which either inhibit or increase the chances of winning a phone-in contest.
- Employees and agents of The Love Station Inc. and their families are ineligible to enter contests.
- Winners may not request substitution or other consideration from the originally awarded prize. Unless otherwise stated, all prizes are to be picked up from The House FM studios, bookstore drop-off location within 30 days of winning the prize. Prizes may be mailed to the participant if the participant does not live within the immediate FM listening area.
- Prizes are non-transferable. Prizes have no cash value, expressed or implied.
- The House FM reserves the right to revoke prizes if the winner does not meet any or all eligibility requirements, even though an announcement may have been made on the air indicating that person as the winner.
- A 1099 MISC form will be completed and filed with the Internal Revenue Service for each winner who over the course of the calendar year has won prizes with a total value of $600 or more. All local, state and federal taxes are the sole responsibility of the winner.
- The House FM may, due to the unavailability of prizes awarded, substitute another prize of equal or greater value for the prize originally won. The House FM will not be responsible, or be held liable for prizes awarded to an event that is canceled due to circumstances beyond our control.
- With respect to any disputes regarding contests, the decision of The House FM is final.
- The House FM, it's agency, and representatives shall not be liable for any claim, injury or damage from any House FM contest or prize awarded in a contest.
- All contest entries become the property of The House FM and The House FM may withhold any or all contest materials, for any reason, station management deems crucial to the completion of the contest, or for any reason relating to publicity and/or advertising.
- Unless otherwise stated, multiple entries by the same person will be discarded and may be deemed cause for disqualification.
- Employees with other Radio Broadcasting companies are not eligible to win contests on The House FM.
- These rules are subject to change without notice.
In accordance with the Children's Online Privacy Protection Act, you must be 13 years of age or older to enter any contest that requires giving us information on our website.